No announcement yet.

remote start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I put it back together...so I can start it manually...yeah I have the right starter wire...mostly black with a white strip...the one I'm suppose to connect the starter wire too (yellow wire)...I tack it on to the reconnected black and white wire

I will give that a try...maybe the yellow wire didn't penetrate enough into the starter wire

what is the purpose of the air condition wire
    New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
    tsx retrofit
    f22b dohc boosted
    custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

Ok I fix the problem...the wire that need to go from the module to the start wire wasn't even spliced in...so I did that and it started like a charm
      tsx retrofit
      f22b dohc boosted
      custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

yeah i would check, maybe it isnt making good contact with the black/white wire, also the ac wire is for you to be able to leave your ac in the on position bvefore you turn of your car and when you remote start it, the alarm sends 12 volts to that wire and turns on your ac, also i would check with a test light if u have one, probe the starter wire and remote start the car and see if the wire is throwing out 12 volts when you remote start it, if it isnt you might have the alram programmed to (wait to start) diesel.

Comment

also did you get the tach wire or are u using the voltage setting on the alarm? if you have the tach wire make sure you program that, if not voltage is ok. but make sure one of those is programmed.

Comment

I don't see any tach wire..why do I need to connect a wire to it anyway
            tsx retrofit
            f22b dohc boosted
            custom gauges pods

Comment

thanks for all your help
              tsx retrofit
              f22b dohc boosted
              custom gauges pods

Comment

Working...
              X