93 anniversary edition vs lx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 anniversary edition vs lx?

i was wondering if anyone could let me know if the 93 accord anniversary edition has the same speakers as the 93 accord lx does (6.5s front and back i believe?)

i noticed that the back speakers on the anniversary edition are 6.5 inch speakers but it doesnt look like 6.5s could fit in the front

i havent taken the door panel off for myself yet (didnt wanna do it before i bought the speakers unless i had to) but i was wondering if anyone would help me out with the size of the front speakers on the anniversary edition

thanks

Get a FREE PLAYSTATION 3 before anyone else can!!!

if i'm not mistaken there 5'.my boy has the anniversary edition and hes got 5'.i dont know if they are stock but the new speakers he has are 5'.and he has 6/9's in back.but again he might have changed from stock.

Comment

hmm, well im pretty sure i have 6.5s in the back...but yea, 5s would make more sense for the front, thanks

Comment

really/ 6.5's in back?my ex has 6/9's.i guess they made little changes with audio?ya i am putting 5's up front too.

Comment

im not 100% sure, i couldnt get the damn 3rd nut off earlier and i gave up but from the view i had laying in the trunk they looked like 6's, even compared them to some 6's i had out...but i guess the bottom of both 6's and 6X9's look the same so i could be wrong

Comment

well i think oyur right though,i think i remeber hearing something about some cars having 6/5's and some having 6/9's. i have 6/9's in back and am getting new 5's or 6's up front and i have 2.5 inch tweeters in my doors.i want kick panels too but i heard they suck.

Comment

yea, i need to definitley get some new speakers for mine, just bought it like a week ago from some old ladies...something tells me they didnt use the stereo much (maybe its that it doesnt have an antenna, hrmmm) so i need to buy a lot of stuff, just need to get some damn cash!

Comment

the EX/SE have 5.25" speakers up front and 6X9 in the rear. The DX/LX have 6.5" in the front and I think 6.5" in the rear someone correct me if im wrong. Someone check the size of DX/LX rear speakers and confirm it for me

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                  the EX/SE have 5.25" speakers up front and 6X9 in the rear. The DX/LX have 6.5" in the front and I think 6.5" in the rear someone correct me if im wrong. Someone check the size of DX/LX rear speakers and confirm it for me

yep..
                  LX = 6.5" front and back

Comment

yea ive read that somewhere too but im still not positive if the lx speaker sizes are the same as those of the anniversary edition?

Comment

Working...
                    X