Old School 2DIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old School 2DIN

finally completed my old school 2DIN project with the recent find of the discontinued BBE sonic maximizer.

Alpine 7519E
    Alpine ERE-G180
    BBE 3012

that right there is the shit, the eq has superb sound quality, great find

Comment

Sweet setup mane. I don't think I've seen that before. That's going to look and sound sick in your car. I wish I could get my hands on one. I like old school. What are the stats on that thing?

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
        that right there is the shit, the eq has superb sound quality, great find

sure thing! had the deck and eq new way back then and sat in the garage till now and finally found the missing link!

Originally posted by Accordolictx
        Sweet setup mane. I don't think I've seen that before. That's going to look and sound sick in your car. I wish I could get my hands on one. I like old school. What are the stats on that thing?

thanks! stats on what?

Comment

THUMBS up for creativity
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
            sure thing! had the deck and eq new way back then and sat in the garage till now and finally found the missing link!

thanks! stats on what?
            How much power (watts) can it put out to the speakers?

Comment

Originally posted by Accordolictx
              How much power (watts) can it put out to the speakers?

i guess as high as the amp and speakers you're goin to use them with..

Comment

Sweet setup, definitely liking the the classic "Made in Japan" Alpine! How do you plan to mount these securely? I've always wanted to do a 2-din install but the kits dont seem to hold up very well...

Comment

I love the look of it. I think it looks almost like a factory piece. That is what I don't like about a lot of aftermarket headunits. They look like alien spaceships or something. I seems like nobody builds this kind of thing anymore. Anyway, have fun rocking the old school!
                  FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Originally posted by JHMCB7
                    Sweet setup, definitely liking the the classic "Made in Japan" Alpine! How do you plan to mount these securely? I've always wanted to do a 2-din install but the kits dont seem to hold up very well...

thanks.. custom installation i guess.. i believe there were no kits made for 2din applications..

Originally posted by Clemson90Accord
                    I love the look of it. I think it looks almost like a factory piece. That is what I don't like about a lot of aftermarket headunits. They look like alien spaceships or something. I seems like nobody builds this kind of thing anymore. Anyway, have fun rocking the old school!

thanks man! i hear you on the spaceship thing!

Comment

Nice find What car is this gonna go on because I thought you sold the CB?
                      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                        Nice find What car is this gonna go on because I thought you sold the CB?

thanks!
                        still have it, and i can't get another car till i sell the CB. nowhere to park.. but deffinately it would go in a mid 90's car..

Comment

Working...
                        X