Installing VIPER alarm - need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing VIPER alarm - need help

I have a VIPER alarm system in a box, ready to be installed, however, im in need of some help. I have an insurrance immobilizer (it was the only way i could register the car, and keep it registered, i need it in there) Is there a wiring diagram i can get so i can have both on there or what wires would need specific installation of wire location? Thanks muchly
    90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
    2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Originally posted by js593
    I have a VIPER alarm system in a box, ready to be installed, however, im in need of some help. I have an insurrance immobilizer (it was the only way i could register the car, and keep it registered, i need it in there) Is there a wiring diagram i can get so i can have both on there or what wires would need specific installation of wire location? Thanks muchly
    what is this insurance immobilizer you are talking about? Is it like a key pad you have to enter #'s to start your car, or like one of those things that if you don't pay your bill they cut your car off? I had one of those on my auto a long time ago and when I installed my alarm of ebay I didn't even have to mess with it
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

No, its a sensor tag imobliizer, the main unit looks for your tag on accessory mode, and it turns on the ignition i think. Its made by AUTO-WATCH, thats all i know though, i can look through my stuff and see if i can find the model number tho. I dont know any of the wiring, local shop did it all for me at the cost of my insurrer, so i didnt pay a dime. hope this helps.

Comment

No, its a sensor tag imobliizer, the main unit looks for your tag on accessory mode, and it turns on the ignition i think. Its made by AUTO-WATCH, thats all i know though, i can look through my stuff and see if i can find the model number tho. I dont know any of the wiring, local shop did it all for me at the cost of my insurrer, so i didnt pay a dime. hope this helps.
        so its required by law? or just by the insurer?
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
          so its required by law? or just by the insurer?
          required by both unfortunatly, our insurer here is instated with the law, police have full access to the database. You get a ticket for example, and your premiums go up 15% per ticket. If htat imobiliizer is not in the car, and you get pulled over, they can fine you up to 5000$, plus the install of a new one, or the write off/impound of your car. Its seriously fucking ludacris what they have done with our driving laws here. you do one thing wrong, you add an intake to your car, cops will pull you over.. its ***, but whatever, we tuners here have our ways around it.

Comment

Where do you live?
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
              Where do you live?
              x2

Comment

Manitoba, in canada. Rules are far more inforced here, you get caught doing one thing wrong, its game over. recently manitoba GOVT, GOVT of canada, and MPI (Manitoba Public Insurrance) is getting renewal for licesnses done at the same time as your autopac, you pay for everything on one bill, including all your damn tickets, so if you cant pay for your tickets, you cant insure your car until the tickets are paid off. On top of that they are trying to impliment digital licenses with passports on a swipe card.. its ***.
                www.mpi.mb.ca

take a look there for details, its stupid where our tax money goes.

Here is the link for the full drivers licensing.
                http://www.mpi.mb.ca/english/dr_lice...Licensing.html
                Last edited by js593; 10-14-2007, 06:31 PM.

Comment

12volts white
                  Starter black/white + ignition harness
                  Ignition black/yellow + ignition harness
                  Power Lock black/white - lower drivers kick
                  Power Unlock black/red - lower drivers kick
                  Parking Lights+ red/black fuse box in dr. kick
                  Door Trigger black/white - brown plug left of column
                  Trunk/Hatch Pin green/black - green plug left of column

Just leave what ever starter kill you have there. Install your alarm starter kill after the insurance starter kill.

Comment

wow...eff canada. its getting bad in washignton but nothing like that...wow.

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

You can also not install the starter kill from the Viper.

Everything else should work OK.

X

Comment

new law was passed this past week in ontario:

-over 50kph results in impounding of vehicle for 7 days, and loss of license for 1 year, plus 2-10, 000 dollar fine.
                        -squealing your tires, getting sideways, skidding, etc, is now known as "stunting" as results in the above penalties

There are 1000 more, just dont remember them all.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
                          new law was passed this past week in ontario:

-over 50kph results in impounding of vehicle for 7 days, and loss of license for 1 year, plus 2-10, 000 dollar fine.
                          -squealing your tires, getting sideways, skidding, etc, is now known as "stunting" as results in the above penalties

There are 1000 more, just dont remember them all.
                          And thats why we dont do that here anymore, Winnipeg is building tracks for racers and drifters, there was a severe accident which turned the whole project in the other direction, and made more and more company's start to work together, they said it should be complete by 2010..

I will see if i can find the article.. its very sad... yet very revealing on how much winnipeg racers are dumb fucking morons.

Comment

HELP!!! need to know if our door locks are a negative or positive power circuit... need answer asap, installing the alarm right now -.-

Comment

HELP!!! need to know if our door locks are a negative or positive power circuit... need answer asap, installing the alarm right now -.-
                              negative

Comment

Working...
                              X