Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

prelude oil cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ph0en1x
    My 91 SE has an A6 block and it has the cooler on it. I thought all A6 blocks did.
    maybe cause it was an SE. they came with all the bells.

next time i go to the junkyand i'll check it out.

Comment

Compression should be at 9.3:1 if you're using the f23a1 pistons, 8.8:1 if you use an f23a5.

Are you gonna do cams of sorts? The h23/f22b cams have almost no lift or overlap in stock form. The f22a6 cam is probably more agressive than straight up h23 cams.

What injectors are you gonna use?

Comment

Originally posted by preludeman92
        Compression should be at 9.3:1 if you're using the f23a1 pistons, 8.8:1 if you use an f23a5.

Are you gonna do cams of sorts? The h23/f22b cams have almost no lift or overlap in stock form. The f22a6 cam is probably more agressive than straight up h23 cams.

What injectors are you gonna use?

for the cam, a 272 delta.(should be in tomorrow) and the h23 injector.
        i was looking at a set of accel 255cc injectors thou.

Comment

did a lil cheching , and the SE and the EX f22a6 have two different water pipe part numbers.

the EX 19505-PT3-A00
          and the SE 19505-PT2-000

so if you had a SE f22a6 you my have had a eng cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
            The 255cc isn't much of an upgrade. Your f22/h23 ones should work. The 272 cam is probably a good cam for what you want. I'm interested to see what numbers you're gonna get out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
              Just FYI...

My F22ax injectors were rated at 240, but actually flowed 253-258 cc/min.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
              X