Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

some new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some new stuff

some new stuff i just got for my CB7

[SIZE=3]EXEDY clutch + 11lbs flywheel

stamped metal JDM plate

headder

INTEGRA TYPE R shift boot black lether w/ red stiching

white 92 ACCORD 4 door ----- dead and gone
    tytianum grey 02 ECLIPSE GT- alive and well

look who da fucc it is.... whats up dude!!
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

comments? good bad ? goahead and flame on if you so please

Comment

hay whatsup? u still in AR?

Comment

yeah! still am... working hard... on nothing... lmao... u still in Waukegan?
          Member's Ride Thread

Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
          Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185

Comment

i was in Pocahontas... currently in GreatLakes IL at the Navel Training Center... im transfering to Norfolk VA on tusday... taking 15 days leave starting tusday

after that ill be off to Norfolk... the ship im going to is the USS TRUMAN

Comment

heck if ya want we can hangout sometime... i wanna try to meet and chill with some of the fellow members on here while on leave

Comment

well shyt maybe when u back in Pocahontas I can meet u have way or something and we can do a quick photoshoot
                Member's Ride Thread

Comment

by the way, lovin the JDM plate... noice! lol
                  Member's Ride Thread

Comment

thanks

I cant wait till i can afford to do the rearmount turbo like i want to... but thatll be after i get a H23 intake mani and have the head built

Comment

Very cool man. ONe thing about that header, its a cheap ebay one right? watch out if you have AC in there... It doesnt like that line at all.... There are ways to get aorund it, so take a look around on here. I had to bend mine (personally, i would never to that again, im buying a new line, and im going to re-route it.)
                      90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
                      2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

i dont care about AC... gona remove my hole heater/ac system, dosent work anyway.. im building the car for race. and as afr as i see it, if your to hot in the summer, roll down the window.. problem solved

Comment

^^^what if your windows dont work...like my car.....lol..just jokin bro.
                          but great items you got.
                          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

thanks u2

Comment

Originally posted by OCR
                              i dont care about AC... gona remove my hole heater/ac system, dosent work anyway.. im building the car for race. and as afr as i see it, if your to hot in the summer, roll down the window.. problem solved
                              i your building for race. a stock exdy clutch disk and a ebay header aren't the best weapons to fight with.

Comment

Working...
                              X