Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

CHIPPING/TUNING ECU's question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHIPPING/TUNING ECU's question

anyone know of anyplace or anyone that can chip/tune ecu's? i personaly dont have the time to do it myself... id like to get it setup to have several settings saved on a laptop for different driving styles.. i dont know if thats posable but id like it if it is.
    Last edited by OCR; 03-21-2008, 09:44 PM. Reason: retitle
    white 92 ACCORD 4 door ----- dead and gone
    tytianum grey 02 ECLIPSE GT- alive and well

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...214#post474214

Comment

There are a couple of members on here who will chip your ECU and send you a good "basemap" tune for a reasonable price.
      You could contact one of the members who do that, and have them make you a few chips with different settings.
      However, if you have a built engine and/or forced induction, it would be better to get a chipped ECU and then find a local tuner or dyno and have them tune it.

Comment

only run the base maps they send you if you have a relatively stock motor. If you have a built / FI motor, you need a tune and the base map is generally good to get you to the tuner and that is it.
        spin city

Comment

what part of il are you in my buddy does. we ary in a suburb of chicago.

92ex coupe h22
          93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

Working...
          X