Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

help, can't make up my mind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help, can't make up my mind...

ok, here's the deal, i seized my engine pretty bad.....it turns over now but it sounds like scraping metal and ball bearings. either way it's toast. now it's going away for the winter so i have 6-7 months to build and plan. i've budgeted 10grand for the drivetrain and necessary electronics. now i just gotta make my mind up as to what to do.

f22a6 running a custom t3/t4 turbo setup pushing for 14-15 psi, wideband, standalone, and all that jazz

f22a6 running 150shot direct port nitrous etc, etc...

h22a w/lsd running 100shot driect port nitrous etc, etc....

h22a w/lsd running custom turbo setup pushing for 8-10psi.

what do you guys think? this car will hit 13's next summer no matter WHAT. so gimme some input. as well as things to look at getting and sites with f22 engine parts if you know of any.

thanks! Kael

Juiced member....
    05' will be the year of the accord.

dude for 10gs u could have daily driven 10's
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
      That has got to be the fucking stupidest post I've ever read on this forum. Sorry but you are now a record holder.

BlackRc3,
      What you need to decide is how much power do you want, how long do you want it to last, and when do you want the power? Always on or a powerful track car with ocasional street use.
      My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

that's my problem....i don't want a slow ass car that rely's completely on nitrous for speed. but then again i don't want a turbo car that has no reliability what so ever.

i want it to last a few years at least (100,xxx km's would be nice)

and as for hp, i'm looking for around 300hp at the fly for now....but i'd be happy with 250 to start and go from there...

personally i want to have all the internal's built to handle 300fwhp and then just tune the car from there. but that's just what i want.

it's gonna take a lot of planning/researching/sourcing out parts to get this thing up and running.

one thing i'm sure of is that i'll be using a standalone as well as wideband.... no shortcuts will be taken. no offence to the uberdata/chrome guys...i definately envy them.

Juiced member....

Comment

Yea man, you definately need to do a little more research into building a 10 sec. accord. It can't be done for 10k.

Personally I think a built and boosted f22 would be awesome. You'll be able to let all those hyrbid guys know what's up
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

i was mocking the above statement, because i dont have ten grand to spend. fuck all of you...........

Comment

i was mocking the above statement, because i dont have ten grand to spend. fuck all of you...........
              Well I wasn't trying to be a dickhead or anything. I don't really think anybody caught on to your joke, it just sounded like you didn't know what you were talking about. Just clarify for us next time
              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

lol Dayum well for 10 grand i would go h22 it comes with more torque it will be easier to tune slightly just build it for 300whp you can hang with the m5's

Comment

well for that much money i'd have a shit load of fun building a n/a monster, but thats just me. if youre set on going turbo, just buildup a h23 w/f22 tranny.

Comment

yo kudang im me please i need to talk to you

Comment

h23 turbo eh? that never crossed my mind.....time for some reasearch.

what's the stock hp/tq of the h23?

Juiced member....

Comment

jdmcb7-no hate towards you man, your a cool kid.

if you were to go the turbo route, i would build and boost an h23 with an f22 tranny

BUT my main goal is a daily driven all motor h22 with the lsd tranny. even if its not the most powerful thing, 220-230 to the wheels, i would love nothing more than seeing a redline at 8 or maybe even 9k.

So it really all depends on you man, whether you want a street killer, or a rev monster

Comment

With that kind of money, I'd get a built H22 turboed

Comment

thats a lot of money. i don't think u need that much money to hit 13s
                            All Motor H22 90 Accord
                            13.5@104mph

Comment

oh i know i don't need 10g's but i want this thing "overbuilt". that way i can rely on it no matter how much of a shit kicking i give it. this thing WILL NOT be babied. well to start it will but once it's been fine tuned then all hell's gonna break loose.

i msg'd the guys at turbokits.com and asked them to send me a detailed list of everything used in the rev hard 3 kit made for the h22 turbo engine

i'm not looking for THAT kinda power but it may come in handy when deciding on parts.

Juiced member....

Comment

Working...
                              X