Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

? about a h22 super charger. in accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? about a h22 super charger. in accord

will a h22 super charger fit in the accord with a h22.

The Race Car

IIRC, the firewall will be in the way.
    Lemme search right quick to be sure.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Talk about a pain in the ass.

the clearances of the strut tower and master cylinder are scary.
      wat?

Comment

its been done before, but you have to do some modification to the firewall and near the drivers side strut tower to clear the belt. BUT if you can do it, its a very cool upgrade and a very nice sound.

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
        DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

its been done, videos are around on youtube. there is a very small margin for room though.

Comment

I believe some hoser up in Canada did it with an h23?(h23 doesn't have as much clearance issue as h22) maybe it was an h22 I forget but there is this like long ass thread about it, long story short its a bitch, because you have clearance issues with teh firewall/master cylinder, I know someone who is currently working on it and had to cut and move the whole firewall back, basically its costing him as much as a new turbo setup to get this done, so its not necessarily recommended.
            Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Working...
            X