Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

anyone bought a bisi header yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone bought a bisi header yet?

It's like the title says. im interested to see if ne one has bought the bisi header and what it looks like on our cars. plus if someone does have one, how's the performance out of them?
    My cb7

h22a
    5-spd lsd
    Lord, grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the wisdom to hide the bodies
    of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

I have 1, have not installed it yet, soon, hopefully. Will temp. hook it up to the stock exhaust just so I can drive it, and get the exhaust done when I'm ready.

Comment

Hondafan81

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
      My Ride thread
      Flickr
      Originally posted by d112crzy
      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
      All I gotta really say is:
      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u View Post
        Hondafan81
        my question still remains. does anyone have ne pics of it one uor cars? is so post them up plz.
        My cb7

h22a
        5-spd lsd

Comment

Hondafan81 has it installed, check out his white project thread
          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post

You're welcome.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Nice. Like the ram horns...
              RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                Nice. Like the ram horns...
                x2 that looks sick. and it makes me wanna get one now.
                My cb7

h22a
                5-spd lsd

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                  You're welcome.
                  did u make noticable power and u think it's worth the $500 it costs?

Comment

Originally posted by azboost View Post
                    did u make noticable power and u think it's worth the $500 it costs?
                    dude, thats deff. not his, and if im not mistaken they cost anywhere from $850 to $1299...thanks...

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

god dam was missinformed on price wish I had the tools to make my own headers I would buy this and make a knock off to u guys and sell for $500 a pop.

Comment

Originally posted by azboost View Post
                        god dam was missinformed on price wish I had the tools to make my own headers I would buy this and make a knock off to u guys and sell for $500 a pop.
                        These are custom made for each application. Bisi knows more about exhaust than you or I ever will, so let's repay the kindness he is showing by providing a truely custom application specifically for CB7's by building a knockoff that isn't worth a shit.

Besides, for what he charges, HIS price is the better deal.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Agreed. That "knock-off" attitude is what makes real car companies NOT want to make stuff for CB's. They already don't get enough return on any investment they make for the CB chassis, so why make it even worse for them?

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal View Post
                            Agreed. That "knock-off" attitude is what makes real car companies NOT want to make stuff for CB's. They already don't get enough return on any investment they make for the CB chassis, so why make it even worse for them?
                            They are too dumb to realize that a knockoff provides most of the cost, and often not most of the benefit.

They are also too dumb and shortsighted to understand that if you rip off the companies that do the actual R&D work, and make the thing work, and they leave the market, there is nothing else to knockoff.

A lot of companies that used to do tons of cool Honda stuff have said "fuck it" because the only people that drive them are little punk ass kids that want a knockoff to save $50. What is the incentive for them to build stuff that actually works, when 6 weeks later they will go onto honda-tech and find knock off bullshit for 2/3 the price?
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

im a cheap ass myself but i would totally shell out the 800 bucks for a bisi header. the equal length tubes are so bad ass looking and he has the firing clocking correct and blah blah blah.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X