Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

ebay headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay headers

Well I know most of the stories behind ebay headers. This thread is about which company to buy from. Are they all the same?
    Leaving the game!

i know the megan racing ones are great

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
      i know the megan racing ones are great
      I know that but what about some of the cheaper ones. I am planing on doing a engine swap and do not want to spend to much money on the header. So going cheap does not bother me to much.
      Leaving the game!

Comment

you get what you pay for

Comment

My ebay header has been perfect, only problem was the downpipe gasket going bad.
          wat?

Comment

do you know what company you got it from
            Leaving the game!

Comment

Have the cheep from EBstore for Prelude/H22
              Don't have many miles on them but fitment was perfect and quality appears very good for price. I think they were less than $90 shipped with a short ram intake package deal.
              You can certainly get better. Pay to play
              Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
                Have the cheep from EBstore for Prelude/H22
                Don't have many miles on them but fitment was perfect and quality appears very good for price. I think they were less than $90 shipped with a short ram intake package deal.
                You can certainly get better. Pay to play

We all know that!!!!!! You Pay to Play!!!!!!!! But keep in mind I am going to do a h22 swap
                Leaving the game!

Comment

What do you want to hear? You get what you paid for. If you can afford an H22 swap, im pretty sure you can pay 160 for a header that will last you a long time.

If not just get a Dc or Bisi header for double that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                    What do you want to hear? You get what you paid for. If you can afford an H22 swap, im pretty sure you can pay 160 for a header that will last you a long time.

If not just get a Dc or Bisi header for double that amount.

I was not trying to come off as an asshole, I really do respect everyone on this site. My second question in this thread was what company did people go with from ebay. I already know about Megan as one of the best knock offs. What I really wanted to know was about some of the other cheaper headers.
                    As of right now I can not afford the h22 swap that is something I am going to get next year. So I am not going to spend 400-500 on headers right now.
                    Leaving the game!

Comment

What motor do you have in your car as of right now? If you have a F22A1 or F22A6, find a F22A4 header. Unless you plan on spending upwards of $800 on a header, it's really not worth getting anything other then a F22A4 header. With DC Sports and Megan, you are just paying more for that name. A F22A4 will do just the same.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                      Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                      My member's ride

Comment

Working...
                      X