Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

How about some cost effective custom F22 rods??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt mind a good piston, sleeve, rod, and cam package deal. Once my baby pops I wanna fit her with a nasty rotating assembly. Hell if I could get all that for 1k man I would jump on that quick.

Comment

1k lol........
      spin city

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
        bitch, you got a better deal than anyone will ever buy their rods for, lol. and they still weigh less too.
        but i can GUARANTEE they won't hold up to 800hp... specially when in use with nitrous

lol

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
        My Ride thread
        Flickr
        Originally posted by d112crzy
        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
        All I gotta really say is:
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

HIGHLY doubt you'll go over 500whp.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

HIGHLY doub my rods will HOLD 500whp... lol

My Ride thread
            Flickr
            People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Does it matter? You won't be needing that extra security.

It's like buying a life vest because its raining outside.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

umm... ok... pretty bad comparison there

back on topic.. sick deal! lol

My Ride thread
                Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Bisimoto View Post
                  The rods would weigh in at the very low 500 gram range. If we have enough interest, I will stock them permanently. I just need 10 orders to get them going.

I really thought that the F22 guys needed some good, cost effective rods!! Was I wrong?
                  you aint wrong, there just not many people pushing over 300hp that could make use of these rods.

hell, even with my NA f22 i wont push near 300 to the wheels.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Mark me down for a set. 320?! That's not a lot at all. I'm 100%

So were at 2. GearBangnAccord and I sound pretty certain. 2/10 We just need 8 more people.

Thanks Bisi!
                    Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Working...
                    X