Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

flipping shifter bucket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flipping shifter bucket?

ive searched but havent been able to find something that goes into detail about flipping the shifter bucked to drop it...i was gonna do this with the short shift diy...
    4 door pimpin'

theres not really much detail, you just unbolt the bucket and bolt it to the underside. once you get in there you will see what im talkin about. its a nice little mode along with a custom short shifter mod (I placed the shifter cable bracket about an inch higher than stock and been running this way for years. its a nice throw.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

could you find a pic or someone post a pic so i can see?
      4 door pimpin'

Comment

id have to search for one. what do you need to know?

Comment

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...t=IMG_0493.jpg

here. see the metal piece on top with the 3 bolts or so. that goes underneith the big metal piece with the 4 bolts/rubber chassis isolator bushings.
          get it?

Comment

oh i get it...unbolt cabes from shifter..undo the big metal plate..move the bucket assy. underneath it..bolt big metal plate back down and hook up cables?
            4 door pimpin'

Comment

take it apart and youll understand it easier

Comment

Working...
              X