Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

I Want To Chip And Tune My F22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Want To Chip And Tune My F22

i want to chip and tune my f22a6 btw i have a 91 and i have an f22a6 block but the headers and intake manifoldare from an a1 or a4.. what ecus will work on my car so i can chip and tune it..?

by the way i just have a GSR AEM SR INTAKE and straight pipe exhaust.

well i kmow i dont have to chip and tune but i want to get the max i can get with my motor.. and my bro got his car chipped and tune and mad a big difference
    MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

1991 Honda Accord EX - MY NEW ONE
    1991 Honda Accord LX - Impounded and GONE
    1993 Honda Accord EX H22 - SOLD

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

why 2 threads?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

sorry.. lolx
      MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

Comment

btw i might be using crome
        MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

Comment

you wont get much more power out of a stock f22. you can use any obd1 civic or integra ecu. check out pgmfi.org, especially the wiki.
          spin city

Comment

Working...
          X