Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

My 1991 Accord dyno results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1991 Accord dyno results

Ignore the Lambda measurements - that is for air-fuel and they were not able to put their wideband O2 on my car.

Here's the link to the video of the dyno run. I am the one holding the camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=067cqe6dCPA
    Last edited by otacon122; 04-25-2009, 06:18 PM.

My little girl

1991 CB7 Accord EX
    F22A4 with P12 ECU on the stock four-speed automatic
    K&N E-0774 air filter in place of airbox
    NGK Iridium IX spark plugs
    Sony CDX GT640UI head unit
    6.5" 2-way Alpine Type S up front
    6x9's 3-way Alpine Type S in back
    MTX Terminator 600W peak 50W RMS 4-channel amp

nice man. ima dyno my car next month to see what numbers im pushing. 108 is kinda low but then again your auto. but nice man.

what mods do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      nice man. ima dyno my car next month to see what numbers im pushing. 108 is kinda low but then again your auto. but nice man.

what mods do you have?
      Mods are K&N E-0774 filter in place of the airbox, a P12 ECU, and NGK Iridium IX spark plugs

My little girl

1991 CB7 Accord EX

Comment

nice mostly stock dyno...love seeing these.
        ____

Comment

Originally posted by otacon122 View Post
          Mods are K&N E-0774 filter in place of the airbox, a P12 ECU, and NGK Iridium IX spark plugs
          get a SRI or CAI and get another dyno run and see what gains it give you

Comment

i'd love to see a dyno on a full header-back 2.25" exhaust and intake.

Comment

is this whp?

Comment

being a dynojet i'd assume so.
                Cars:
                91 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                98 Accord LX Sedan
                95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (E3 16G, PTE 780cc, Godspeed FMIC)

Comment

Nice...

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
                  1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
                  1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

that seems kind of low given the mods you've done. have you done a tune up lately?

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                    And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                    Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                      that seems kind of low given the mods you've done. have you done a tune up lately?
                      he only has a K&N air filter on his OEM intake and the p12 ECU. thats whp. the F22a1 only comes with 125hp to the crank stock.

Comment

Thats very decent numbers for stock cb7 auto, good dyno run.
                        cb007
                        first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

You can hear AND see where the 3rd gear does it's little trick where people think it's an extra gear. Sounds great too man. This makes me think back to the time my car only had a short-ram.
                          98' Mustang 3V Swap
                          11' VW CC R36

Comment

Originally posted by Gotz Cb7 View Post
                            You can hear AND see where the 3rd gear does it's little trick where people think it's an extra gear. Sounds great too man. This makes me think back to the time my car only had a short-ram.
                            That ain't a trick - that's the torque converter lockup clutch engaging. It supposedly engages twice on these cars, as the automatics are labelled "four channel, two lockup" automatic transmissions, which may mean four gears with the lockup clutch engaging twice. Also, if I read the transmission design info correctly on the internet, it appears as if the automatics in these CB7s are basically manual transmissions with a torque converter in place of the clutch and a stator plate is used to shift the gears - these automatics are not planetary gearsets like the rest of them are. These ones are designed like a manual with three shafts that mount four forward gears and a single reverse gear, using a stator plate powered by hydraulic pressure to shift gears - the first shaft is the drive shaft, which is powered by the crankshaft through the torque converter and has a single gear on it that powers all the other gears. The two remaining shafts both mount the four forward and one reverse gears and both are connected to a limited-slip differential that powers both front wheels at the same time. That also explains why these cars are able to hold their position on slight inclines with no brake pressure.
                            Last edited by otacon122; 04-28-2009, 07:26 PM.

My little girl

1991 CB7 Accord EX

Comment

i vote sticky this in the beginner section if only we can get more post up

Comment

Working...
                              X