Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Head Gasket ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head Gasket ??

I am using an H23 head and block and need to go oversized. There are no company's that makes a oversized HG for this block (cometic couldn't do a custom either). So is it possible to use the H22 one? Everything that I have searched shows for a H22 head going on a H23 block and that it leaks near the cam seals.

Originally posted by judonoh View Post
    I am using an H23 head and block and need to go oversized. There are no company's that makes a oversized HG for this block (cometic couldn't do a custom either). So is it possible to use the H22 one? Everything that I have searched shows for a H22 head going on a H23 block and that it leaks near the cam seals.
    try bisimoto, dey did burlees head gasket with oem honda gasket too.

Comment

talked to bisi about a few things. He doesn't have anything for the H23.

Comment

how much oversize? if you are going .020 over then it will be fine.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

going 88mm or .40 over.

Comment

Contact golded eagle, they can bore any headgasket for you.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
            member ride thread
            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
              Contact golded eagle, they can bore any headgasket for you.
              talked to them too and they can't do it either. Really need to know if I can run the H22 one on this setup.

Comment

Why not use an oversized f22a gasket? i know bisi has those for sure.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                member ride thread
                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                  Why not use an oversized f22a gasket? i know bisi has those for sure.
                  f22a HG on a full h23 block/head? i dont think it would work.

i talked to wicked and said you should be ok with oem h23

Comment

OEM hg's are only .5mm bigger than the bore. This guy is going to 88, from the stock 87.

Depending on the piston type, he might hit.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Thanks G, going to try the stock h23 one but still very worried about the fit. So I guess no one knows for sure about the H22 one. Pretty sure the F22 won't work but has anyone confirmed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X