Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator

I really want one but I couldn't find one for the H22, is it true that they don't make the adaptor kit for it? I'd pefer their's over the AEM one especially for the price. If they do I'll be calling Fushigi for one right away

call fushigi anyways, they have something for you! If you want a really good fpr then buy a SARD fpr, but itll run you about $300
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

does SARD have a website.... ive tried looking before but couldnt find one......-justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
      tranny (no grinds)
      ECU
      DC header w/ heat wrap
      full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
      $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

its most likely a .jp site anyways here you can buy it
        http://www.upgrademotoring.com/performance/sard_reg.htm
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by jdmishcb7
          I really want one but I couldn't find one for the H22, is it true that they don't make the adaptor kit for it? I'd pefer their's over the AEM one especially for the price. If they do I'll be calling Fushigi for one right away
          i have the B&M fpr and gauge on my car. here are the part #s:46051(purple) 46057(polished) 46058(red) 46059(blue) just don't get 46056(mitsubishi eclipses only) coz all you have to do is modify your factory fpr in order for the B&M fpr to fit.

here's a site that has a DIY for installing the B&M fpr:
          http://www.deepstaged.net/bmfprin.htm

and here is what it looks like on my h22:
          Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 12-14-2004, 06:02 PM.
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

thanks so much man

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
              i have the B&M fpr and gauge on my car. here are the part #s:46051(purple) 46057(polished) 46058(red) 46059(blue) just don't get 46056(mitsubishi eclipses only) coz all you have to do is modify your factory fpr in order for the B&M fpr to fit.

here's a site that has a DIY for installing the B&M fpr:
              http://www.deepstaged.net/bmfprin.htm

and here is what it looks like on my h22:
              where does the line off the top of the fpr go? and where do you mount the gauge?... theres a honda-tech group buy for the fpr's and gauges, gotta find the link.

Comment

the hose on top of the fpr plugs into the IM.. i have to post up a new pic of my setup coz i installed the gauge on the fuel rail service port; that bolt right next to the fpr. i previously had the gauge mounted on the fuel filter just how B&M had it in their instructions, but coz of my IM, my cai couldn't fit w/the gauge on the filter, so i moved it.
                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                  i installed the gauge on the fuel rail service port; that bolt right next to the fpr.

Something like this maybe....?

It really is a better spot for it...

Oh and on a sidenote... I'd recomend highly AGAINST getting the B&M fuel pressure gauge...unless of course you just want the fitting that comes with it...but toss the gauge... Mine died after about a week or 2 after installing it and after that I researched around a little and found alot of other people have had problems with it as well...
                  RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

what gauge are you using? I the b&m gauge and fpr are 80 shipped on honda-tech.. 55 shipped for just the fpr. Is the fitting from the b&m gauge something that doesnt come w/other gauges?

Comment

Can this B&M fuel pressure regulator be used on 90-93 Accords? I have not seen a site that offers this application.
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Basically the B&M FPR can be used on virtually any Honda fpr because all you are doing is chopping off the top of your FPR and replacing it with the B&M spring and top. So yeah it'll work.

I've used the Civic B&M's on Accords before.
                        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

f22a6 and B&amp;M FPR?

question on the B&M FPR. i was just gonna buy one today but i came accross this lil post and i didnt want to run into any problems.

"Its an f22 fpr but also fits civics and tegs. With the a6 intake mani it hits the iab actuator and at another angle it his the fast idle valve. I mean i could fab a small bracket with a line to it connected to another bracket but I figure i'm not in need of such a quality piece. I'm only gonna be upping it about 5-10 psi ya know a $40 fpr will do me just fine"

midnite racer x posted this in the fuel 101 thread. i'm not sure if he was speaking about the AEM or B&M FPR, i would like to know if im gonna have problem with that IAB valve though. I have a f22a6. can anyone let me know if i cant still get it to work though? thanks guys!

Michalob's CB7

Comment

Originally posted by Michalob
                            question on the B&M FPR. i was just gonna buy one today but i came accross this lil post and i didnt want to run into any problems.

"Its an f22 fpr but also fits civics and tegs. With the a6 intake mani it hits the iab actuator and at another angle it his the fast idle valve. I mean i could fab a small bracket with a line to it connected to another bracket but I figure i'm not in need of such a quality piece. I'm only gonna be upping it about 5-10 psi ya know a $40 fpr will do me just fine"

midnite racer x posted this in the fuel 101 thread. i'm not sure if he was speaking about the AEM or B&M FPR, i would like to know if im gonna have problem with that IAB valve though. I have a f22a6. can anyone let me know if i cant still get it to work though? thanks guys!
                            i thought those words sounded familiar...i was talking about the AEM FPR...its not nearly the same unit sir...she'll fit
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                              i thought those words sounded familiar...i was talking about the AEM FPR...its not nearly the same unit sir...she'll fit
                              thank you sir! lol. as i said i wasnt exactly sure which FPR you were speaking of. welp guess ill be doing that soon. now i just have to wait to et my damn car back from it getting my AGX's on i cant wait now!

oh yeah. can anyone tell me what stock fuel pressure is? with or without the vucuum too? just curious what i should set it out. im gonna do about 10% of that number also cuz of all the bolt ons thanks!

Michalob's CB7

Comment

Working...
                              X