Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

k24 pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k24 pistons

do k24 pistons directly bolt up to an f22 block or would i have to modify it? my friend said theyre a bolt up but he also thinks a turboed D Block in a dc2 is a good idea

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
    And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
    Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Somebody gets all his car knowledge from magazines...

The K24 has an 87mm bore. The F22A has an 85mm bore.

can it be done? Sure, with work. But if I'm going to put that amount of work into my engine, I'm going to use something other than a stock K24 piston.

Comment

thats what i was thinkin, i just wanted to verify it. ill just grab some performance pistons for an f22 then. and yeah my buddy isnt very smart, he made an angled muffler my hitting the muffler with a golf club, it worked... kinda.

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
      And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
      Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Yeah, the K24 thing was mentioned for the F23 in Modified Magazine, I think. The bore size is still different between them, I believe...

Currently, Bisi is building a turbo D series... and that's getting plenty of coverage. I bet that's where he's getting his D series ideas from.

Comment

K24 pistons will drop in a F23 block, deck height is right, bore i'm not sure of. preludeman92 was doing a f23 block build with K24 pistons and a F22A head, i believe.
          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

id rather see k20 pistons in a f22 block.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yeah k20
              1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                K24 pistons will drop in a F23 block, deck height is right, bore i'm not sure of. preludeman92 was doing a f23 block build with K24 pistons and a F22A head, i believe.
                k24's will not fit without over boring the block 1mm, k20's will. k24=87mm, k20=86mm, f23=86mm
                MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Working...
                X