Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

f22b1 head swap how-to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22b1 head swap how-to

you know you want to look, you know you want it......so here it is, for the most part i did what it says to do and it works great for me
    http://www.accordinglydone.com/forum...ead.php?t=1526

P.S, for the ones that this helps you owe me a 12 pack
    My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

funny because thats been on this board for how long? ur a lil late buddy.. no 12bux for u lol.. nice try though

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

yea but i have had like 3 people a week ask me for it lol...so maybe they will give me a 12 pack

Comment

roflmao.. nice.. meh.. someone needs to sticky the original thread i guess so newbies see it better.. btw.. hows ur rebuild going?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

eh its slow, im tryign to sell some shit right now so i dont take such a big hit in the wallet, i got my pistons in the other day, and maybe next week ill get the block punched out a bit...itll be done by the begining of summer.

Comment

probs and i dont know

hey guys. ot the motor in and it fires up after i swtiched the rotor(burnt), wires faulty, new ones now ,a nd new plugs oem.NGK) but it still idles like crap. im stick cuz theres no check engine light, which means no codes. when i step on the gas it runs fine, only at idle. since i did the swap on f22b1 do i have to use the map sensor on the throttle body or can i just run the vaccum hose over to opposite site of intake manifold. the dizzy is tdc cylinder 1 and cam timing is 15degrees with timing light. did everything i was supposed to do with the swap. im lost.

honestly i told him i think it the fuel injection especially the fpr. i dunno or egr possibly.

wish someone could help thanks

Comment

look at the IAC and clean it, you can use your stock map sen.
              new member my ass, i know more about honda motors then most people here and then i went to chevy.......tells you somthing about honda's

Comment

clean you carb also
                new member my ass, i know more about honda motors then most people here and then i went to chevy.......tells you somthing about honda's

Comment

Originally posted by hondahater
                  clean you carb also

It doesnt have a carb its a Fi honda not some chevy

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                  bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Working...
                  X