Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

J's racing intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J's racing intake

has anyone tried to fit it in an accord? if the battery was relocated, it looks like it would fit alright. password and kteller both have a j's copies, and ive been considering getting one.

what is so special about them? I have a custom CAI i have been trying to get rid of, and if you have your battery relocated it would fit mint...hit me back if youa re interested!
    My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

THey look cool, and are super smooth inside and help create additional velocity.

Comment

o yea...i didnt know that. The CAI i have is mandrel bent for being super smooth on the inside and it helps create additional velocity , made from 2.5 inch pipe if i remember correctly

SORRY TO WHORE!
        My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

i fit the js racing one on mine easy
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7

pics?
            92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

I have a relocated battery. The Accord intake pipe looked too short cuz it normally comes only up to the battery. So I went with the 90-93 Integra intake pipe (aftermarket). It fits really nice, and goes all the way up to the backside of the headlight. In the summer time I have another 45-degree bent piece of intake pipe connecting to the Integra pipe with a sleeve and clamps. It goes through a 'butcher' DIY hole that I cut out where the battery stand used to be, and down under the bumper. Voila! Custom cold-air.
              In the winter I take out that pipe and slap the K&N onto the Integra pipe for short-ram action Heheh, so it doesn't scoop up the road salt and what not.
              Hope this helps... I'll post pics if I find a digi.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

^ so do you have a j's racing racing intake?
                92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

shit i wanna extend my short ram towards the headlight

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                  "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                  "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

all you need to extend your short ram to the headlight (if your battery is moved) just get a 94-97 accord short ram... thats wat i have... works great fits perfect.

Comment

The J's is an awesome intake...

The smoothed step down effect promotes velocity very nicely...

C'mon... Someone hurry up and try it...
                      Last edited by ZigenBallZ; 05-11-2005, 12:06 PM.
                      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

doesn't look like any of those intakes are made for our cars though. just dc, ek, and eg is what i'm seeing for the password one.

Comment

soy, im going to have to call BS, they wont fit, i saw one in b16 hatchback and compared w/ measurements to my car, and it WILL not fit, im 99% sure, so unless you have pics soy, there is no way
                          Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Originally posted by TEckert
                            soy, im going to have to call BS, they wont fit, i saw one in b16 hatchback and compared w/ measurements to my car, and it WILL not fit, im 99% sure, so unless you have pics soy, there is no way

wow could you be owned ?

get some pics i want to see this ..
                            "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                              PICS!

if i get owned so be it, but i HIGHLY doubt this thing fitting

i actually was going to rip the intake out of friends car and put it in mine but no time, but the thing is not going to fit "easy"

we'll see i guess

and accord_inspire- im finally down here in FL, i just need to get moved in and situated

edit: it is way too fat- our wheel well gets in way of filter i think, its not long enough

w/ all these members experimenting, wouldnt at least one person have this on their car if it fit??
                              Last edited by TEckert; 05-11-2005, 02:14 PM.
                              Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Working...
                              X