Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

post all info apexi ws/ws2 here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post all info apexi ws/ws2 here

i trying to find every post on these mufflers can somebody help me and link this thread up.
    我愛我的本田

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=14815 and search some more. this is your second thread about apexi
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

i'm not quite how much more information you can gather...i have read and replied to all of the threads you have made about the apexi WS, and as i have always said talk to someone who has it and/or go to a meet or meetup with someone that has it...its also not that hard to simply google APEXI WS exhaust and read reviews on it.

Information:

The World Sport concept is A'PEX's interpretation of how each vehicle's exhaust system should have looked and performed right from the factory. Designed with the daily driver in mind, this exhaust series focuses on drawing out mid-range torque and engine response for optimal drivability on the street. The styling is subtle and elegant, but still retains characteristics of its racing origin. The result is an affordable cat-back exhaust system that makes the daily commute more enjoyable.

Link to a site with Apexi WS:

http://www.autosportz.com/exhaust_apexi_world_sport.htm

i'm really not sure what else to post on how an exhaust is,feels, and sounds like.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

apex'i ws2 is a beautiful thing... you can see it in my sig
        Seattle Silver crew #5
        Member of the Midwest Car Club.
        ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

Originally posted by accord91lx
          apex'i ws2 is a beautiful thing... you can see it in my sig
          and in my sig.
          BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

...I also read all your threads on the WS mufflers...

do you know what bandwidth is?

Well, i can say this, the Apexi WS is the best, quiet muffler/exhaust system out there. It's supposed to be like OEM, straight through design and unbelievably quiet.
            It looks great too, but on some cars, it sticks out like a sore thumb because of the huge overall size of the muffler.

Get it. If you haven't.

Personally, i dont want to spend over $200. dollars for 2-3 HP gain...but I would pay $200 for the QUIETESS muffler on the market today.

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
            1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

here's an old video i had up a while back.

note: it is much louder in the vid than in real life and i'm gassing it. It's very very quiet in person. And yes, i left my video camera there and people could have stolen it.

after the intial exhaust grunt, it's mostly engine noise you hear (intake + a little leak).

please right click and save COKINUT'S WS2

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

Comment

i got mine yesterday with my d2 coilovers
                我愛我的本田

Comment

Originally posted by charlie0882004

when are we going to meet up. I wanna see your "car" and all this stuff you say. When man?

Comment

Originally posted by charlie0882004
                    so, you just dropped close to 1k on coilovers, and then like close to 400 on a ws2, lets see some pictures!
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

fo' reals man! you know i love pictures.

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

Comment

Working...
                      X