Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

voltage stabilizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

voltage stabilizer

i was looking through ebay and they were selling these "voltage stablizers" i was just wondering if you guys have had any experience with them since they say they reduce engine noise, fuel efficiency, and prolong battery life..
    i did search and didn't find much so gyeah

Those, "Voltage stabilizers" are excellent.

First, the ebay knock-off are crap.

If you are going to buy a voltage stabilizer, only buy the SUN AMERICA HYPER VOLTAGE SYSTEM.
    They have many variations...MR, VR? for all power ranges...

they actually do work...brighter headlights, louder stereo, better fuel mileage(if you can tell).
    With this system, upgrade your ground wires and you'll notice litte things working better.

...I think APexi has one too...but those are mad $$$

get the Sun America...i can vouch for this, i know 2 people with them.

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
    1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Its basically a ground kit. Someone already installed one on there car on here. He has a pic of it all set up. Wires are a bit messy but its ebay.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        Its basically a ground kit. Someone already installed one on there car on here. He has a pic of it all set up. Wires are a bit messy but its ebay.
        supposedly its more than a ground kit..........it works kinda like a capacitor...when the voltage varies..it applies the needed voltage...

Hyper Voltage System = $188 bucks!..expensive as hell..i would try the ebay 1 first...

here is the website for hyper voltage system http://www.sunautomobile.com/about_hvs.htm

i saw some hyper voltage systems on ebay for like 100 bux...

i would be intrested in the better throttle response ..and better gas mileage.
        Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 03-21-2006, 02:27 AM.

Comment

What other brands are good?
          hahahahah

Comment

Working...
          X