Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Sea Foam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea Foam

OK guys I was just browsing some site I came across called
    Snow Super Stars I was reading their site and browsing a few vid ( they have video of a sick twin turbo BMW late 80s 3 series) and came across this stuff called sea foam I think I'm gonna try it and see the results of it on my car.

Click the link above to check it out.

I found another vid onHAP Recycling ( if you guys ever need stock parts for your CB7 call them up or browse their Ebay listing they always have stuff for sale lots of Cb7 here
    And by the way check this out haha Ford Of UK had this vid of a new car called the Ford SportKa the video is pretty funny makes me wish I had that protection against birds lol

Ford SportKa

Also check out the website for promting this car I think its hilarious how they're going about it

Enjoy!Ford Ka (Evil Twin)
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

I used the sea foam cleaner to clean my injectors when the car was idling funny. It worked well and in fact, I think I need to add some today.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

would could u buy this sea foam?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

sea foam is good. you have to go to auto stores like napa or southern auto supply or something...sometimes it takes alot of searching to find it.

if u cant find that amsoil power foam is good too.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
        X