Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Turbo Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo Timer

Hey i'm in the market for a turbo timer but after installing my g/f's blitz DTT in her eclipse i saw the matrix of wires i'd have to figure out. We had to use a wiring harness for hers...and obviously there isn't a harness for the accord. So has anybody even wired a turbo timer onto an accord? I wanna get some input before i buy one
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

hey wuddup midnite. did u put a turbo timer in ur car yet? i went to all da performance shop around me they said they dun carry one for honda. do you know which wires to connect if i hard wire it? pics would be good

Comment

Yea its really easy actually. I'm at work so just remind me to post it later. Any turbo timer will work and its only like 4 or 5 wires u have to connect underneath the steering column

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

gyea i got a free greddy turbo timer from a homeboi. gyea please post da instruction on dis and some pics.

Comment

hey midnite did u ever had time for that DIY for the turbo timer?

Comment

having trouble finding the schematics...i thought they were in the car

Comment

yeah man, i would love to have this info also
              i love looking at some schematics
              NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

I just purchased a TURBO TIMER (Apexi) on e-bay this past Saturday for $69. I also purchased an AVC Type R (Boost Controller) for $369 from the same seller. The seller had about ten in the box of each.
                600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

common guys some1 post some instructions on how to wire up turbo timmers on our car.

Comment

mang i just connected my turbo timer today and it works and all but i cant turn my alarm on while the car is still on. or do i need to connect some wires to the alarm? OR is it suppose to be like that? PLEASE HELP b4 i put everything back on.

Comment

We'll look at that he did it himself. See how u didn't need it handed to u? U can post the DIY now . I don't have an alarm so i don't know about that. Search the net cause i know there is a way around it for most alarms

Comment

hahah gyea i been lookin for it for 2 hrs now. cant find anything bout the alarm

Comment

u might have to lose one....

or set your alarm to set un its own, but if it did that i dont think it still would be enough time.

but will someone please give out the instructions on installing on on our cars........
                          NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

theone
                            "u might have to lose one....

or set your alarm to set un its own, but if it did that i dont think it still would be enough time."

what do you mean set my alarm to set on its own and lose one wire? ders only 4 wires. 12v, ground, 2 wires for ignition

Comment

no man, im talking about lose one......either the alarm has to come off or the turbo timer.

for the alarm....theres a way to make it set on its own, say u forget to set it, 1-3 minutes later it will set on its own
                              NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Working...
                              X