Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Dyno tested parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyno tested parts?

Does anyone know a link or have a list or dyno proven parts that actually work for our cars so i don't have to spend 34897659837 dollars on something that doesn't do anything? Or have a list of parts that work very well with others for better results?
    Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races.

complete turbo.. thats dyno proven for sure..

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

nah, turbos don't work!!!!:-/:-) No, I mean parts that don't go for 2000 dollars

Comment

Well, judging from Tradition, I/H/E are the big three cheap performance mods... and I am sure they are Dyno-proven... but I thing you meant a particular brand?
        Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas_LX
          Well, judging from Tradition, I/H/E are the big three cheap performance mods... and I am sure they are Dyno-proven... but I thing you meant a particular brand?
          Yeah, maybe nology or even, i hate to say it, autozone stuff.

Comment

u know that this could be a ridiculously huge thread lol. but for possitives on dyno....dc sports header, kamikaze header, any intake with a high flowing filter, UR pulleys, any grounding kit with 6gauge wire or bigger (6,4,2,0 gauge), msd superconductor wires, msd boxes, and a TUNE-UP!!!! u can't really say what exactly will be the gains on each product becasue each car will respond differently. ur f22a4 may act differently than mine. all depends on mileage, condition and a host of other factors.
            My members ride thread

Comment

no matter if you do all that you arent going to be seeing Major horse power gains. for ++ hp your going to have to do something that requires some money time and homework.

Comment

High comp pistons,
                H22 swap

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

do all the bolt on's...then do a delta regrind, adjustable cam, alot of headwork and if u got the money, some block work. u'd be surprised at the difference the bolt-on's will make.
                  My members ride thread

Comment

Well I'm about to get another f22a4 with 107k on it. It comes with a performance clutch and fly wheel and an under drive pulley so I want to get some stuff added onto that. So how much you guys think some msd ignition stuff could run me?

Comment

well i have the MSd sci box, msd blaster ss coil, msd cap, msd super conductor wires. box varies from 100-250bucks. blaster ss coil is about 40bucks. msd cap is like 10-20 bucks. super conductor wires 70-90bucks for grand total of 230-400 depending on where u shop.
                      My members ride thread

Comment

it do you very well?

Comment

yea.....smoother idle, better accel, better Throttle reponse, alil better gas mileage (about 1.5mpg).....all in all good investment. and if i hear one more "just swap" or "turbo it" i am gonna scream.
                          My members ride thread

Comment

you and me both

Comment

Working...
                            X