Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Exhaust question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust question

I wanted to run a dual exhaust due to my black widow bumper. I want to get the magnaflow single in/ dual out universal muffler and run 2 pipes to the rear with 2 tips. I know this may hurt my performance, but I hope not by much. Anyways, does anyone have a picture of the entire underside of a CB7? I need to see if the exhaust can even fit. Any comments or help are welcome. Thanks guys.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Yeah i have a pic i found online give me a min and il post it for you

Comment

Alright good, thanks. As long as it is a decent resolution it will give me a better idea. Its cause Im at school and I dont have my car with me.
      Any comments about my exhaust?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq

Comment

How much horsepower/torque do you think I would lose Fizz?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq

Comment

Damn man i cant find the pic it was like in one of those online manuals :-/

Comment

Thanks. Very detailed and hard to understand but thanks. A regular pic would be great help too.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq

Comment

Did anyone find a regular pic of the underside of a CB7?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq

Comment

personal opinion, with the black widow rear I wouldn't go dual exhaust, i think it's a bit "rice", mainly because our engines to not have a need for dual exhausts. If you have just a single, it's fine, and just becuase the space is open doesn't mean u have to fill it.
                Just my .02.
                My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

nah, that shit would look cool man. A dual exhaust is a very rare sight on our cars. just dont put any monster sized pipes and it would look good. just because you dont need it doesnt make it rice. s2k has em and it looks cool.
                  FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

Comment

Yeah sometimes it can look ricey, but I hope I can pull off a clean look. Im not goin for any round exhaust tips, so I hope my idea turns out lookin good. Thanks for the .02 though, 'preciate it.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq

Comment

first of all you can't fit a dual exhaust under ur car, but what u can do is run one pipe then by the dual spliter from maganflow and put two mufflers.

Comment

Really? I think it will fit, the piping wont be even, but I think it will fit. The muffler is 14", 20" with the the inlets and outlets.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

Working...
                        X