Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

apexi ws2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apexi ws2

I got my ws2 system on today and as I was driving around it sounds pretty good but when i drive 20-30mph It sounded like the exhaust had a hole leak. I have All new pipeing in front and in back of the catalaconveter. So do I have to wait for it to break in or is that is the sound it makes? Because it has a little tone in higher rpms like when I was on the highway.
    我愛我的本田

who installed it?

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
      who installed it?

Muffler man but I think that wouldn't have anything to do with it because I got the whole system its just a bolt on job. My car is AT and When i drive normal it sounds kind of cheap but after 3rd u hear a little tone
      我愛我的本田

Comment

maybe he didnt tighten a bolt all the way. mine does not sound like it has a leak.
        FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
          maybe he didnt tighten a bolt all the way. mine does not sound like it has a leak.
          Well not so much as a leak making it sound loud but its like some kind of wisp sound in low rpms
          我愛我的本田

Comment

check it!!!! Because I install my by myself and it sound good
            Accord Of The Month January 09
            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Working...
            X