Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Fair price for DSM kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair price for DSM kit?

hey ladies and gents, like it says, just wondering what you feel is a fair price for a turbo kit from a 90ish eclipse?

that turbo is in great condition, has VERY little shaft play, the mani is going to be redrilled to fit the A head, had a couple heat cracks in it that have been sealed with my welder, have a section of the charge piping, the j-pipe with BOV, and injectors. Only thing that shit the bed was the wastegate, the vac port on the side broke off due to rust, so that is going to need to be replaced. Also have the downpipe from the eclipse until it breaks into the rest of the exhaust system.

Just wondering from my description what you peeps think would be a fair price to ask for this kit? I would like to sell it to you guys first, because you have helped me out a lot...pics are going to be taken tomarrow prob, my net has been acting up and hasnt let me upload them...

thanks!
    justin
    Last edited by high c; 07-09-2006, 06:18 PM.
    My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

bump it guys, let me know what you think it is worth while i upload the pics...
    justin

Comment

assuming its a 14b, $300-$350

16g $400-$500
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

do dsm kits fit on h22's?

Comment

& the pics?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
            I dont think they do because of the manifold. However if you can find a manifold to fit the turbo (16g) then you should be able to do the rest.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

hey guys sorry for the delay (been building my fathers 300zx while he was in vegas) i will do my best to get the pics taken and online before the end of the weekend...thanks guys!
              justin

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
                no, ports and studs are a bit different.
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

what do u mean no it won't fit ????????????
                  he said he's the first
                  ACCORD H22 DSM TURBO
                  FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                  My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

wow that manifold is pretty hacked up... i beleive the 2 center ports are a little bit off... but it should work anyway. One thing: I still dont understand how that manifold can stay there?

Comment

Originally posted by labatt50
                      wow that manifold is pretty hacked up... i beleive the 2 center ports are a little bit off... but it should work anyway. One thing: I still dont understand how that manifold can stay there?
                      yeah he said he hacked the hell out of it to fit.what do u mean how does it stay??? just re-drill the dsm manifold and use the same head bolts
                      same as f22 dsm turbo setup.
                      FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                      My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

Working...
                      X