Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Exhaust upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust upgrade

I'm looking for a catback that is relatively quiet and that performs well. I have a 92 Accord with an h22a and plan on boosting in the future. I think a 2.5" would be alright and I've heard good things about certain companies, but would just like any of you to maybe name a few that would be good for my setup. I don't mind paying the money for a quality exhaust. Right now I'm favoring rsr because I heard it's quiet and looks almost stock, but I'm open to any other opinions.

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

RSR and Apexi Can get you some custom 2.5". 2.5" wont necessarily be quiet but with a couple of resonators, a cat, and a nice muffler like the rsr or apexi as mentioned should lower down the tone.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Where are the resonators usually placed? Right now I have a cat, but I don't have any resonators. Also, do resonators decrease power?

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22

Comment

apexi ws2 is wut a lot of people run here. i myself am more of a buy a muffler and have a shop run the piping for ya, its cheaper in the long run plus they can install a nicer resonator for ya as well

My Members Ride Thread
        Originally posted by deevergote
        You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

You should have a resonator placed after the cat. Especially on your stock system.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

on the apexi, it is placed right before the S turn
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Yeah I was thinking of going with kteller piping with the new black Vibrant muffler, but I think I'm going to go with the RSR 2.5" with a hi-flow cat and maybe a resonator.

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22

Comment

Working...
              X