Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

it finally runs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
    make sure u tightened the tensioner.. lol.. u have enough adjustability to where it wont be so slacky... fix the timing.. ur probably off a tooth or so.. what ecu as well?
    p14ecu

the tensioner is maxed and the slack is between the cam gears...which blows chunks unless i want to run with one of the cams slightly off.

i already ordered the gsr timing belt

the distributor has a new ignitor and ignition coil, when i drove it to the local highschool shop to have the teacher checkeck it out, it didnt give me any CEL's anymore.

we'll see what happens.
    ill update my h23 thread.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      i already ordered the gsr timing belt.
      Dammit! i was going to try to be helpfull to ya but you beat me too it.

Yeah when i had that head on my motor i had the same problem and someone told me to run the GSR timing belt i did and it worked perfect cuz it's a lil' shorter. i forgot all about that bro or i would have sent you the new GSR belt i have.

Sorry mang.
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
        Dammit! i was going to try to be helpfull to ya but you beat me too it.

Yeah when i had that head on my motor i had the same problem and someone told me to run the GSR timing belt i did and it worked perfect cuz it's a lil' shorter. i forgot all about that bro or i would have sent you the new GSR belt i have.

Sorry mang.
        dont be sorry dude, you already hooked me up with this head and i cant say how grateful i am.

so yea, this gsr belt should work....from the tensioner i can pull one teeth over and the slack on the other side of the belt, i can pull about one tooth...

which mean, two less teeth= TEH WIN!
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

holy crap.. i didn't know u did a head swap .. damn.. .. it's looks hella sweet man! GJ .. i can't wait to see it in person now
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
          X