Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

twin loop muffler

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twin loop muffler

ok so my g/f said she is gonna buy me a new muffler...even though she says the one i have now is sexy as hell. She thinks i need to get rid of the little raspyness at wot. so i decided to go with the twinloop muffler. anyone know where i can get one for a decent price? i don't want one of those ebay OBX pos.

Rocesride Member Page

why is OBX a pos?

Comment

I havn't seen any good reviews of it...thats all...this is the best deal I have found. anyone know of somthing better? http://www.jdmcarboy.com/twinloop-discount.htm

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

bump...i wanna get this soon!

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

ive got the twinloop, drluvskangs had the twinloop and i beleive gloryaccord has the twinloop from obx. i love mine sounds great. i guess u could check out the jdmcarboy one as well.

My Members Ride Thread
          Originally posted by deevergote
          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

im tired of people making assumptions of the shit they read on the internet.

obx is a good company and gets 2 thumbs up from me. ive had a few obx products and all have exceeded my expectations, including the obx twin loop.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ok then...obx it is...didn't mean to bash OBX i just havn't heard good reviews thats all...but if u guys like it then i guess i can trust it

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

i mean just search obx twinloop on here and it will only bring up posts where myself and others using the obx mufflers have said nothing but good things. the only one that wasnt liked much was the evo style muffler.

My Members Ride Thread
                Originally posted by deevergote
                You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

OBX twinloop ftw, I've been running it for several months with no problems, mounting it can be a little bit of a pain but sooo worth it. Oh and I prefer it over my greddy sp2 full catback too.
                  Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                  Project 240SX
                  Originally posted by chillin943
                  anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                  Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

I have the OBX twin loop and I highly recommend it...just make sure you have either a cat and 1 resonator or a really long resonator if you have no cat. Mine is very good though, and it looks great.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

like everyone else said, the obx twinloop is the shit. great quality imo. i also had the obx evo and its quality was topnotch as well... just a little too loud for myself and the cop that wrote me the modified exhaust ticket.

another shot. btw, you can get it to fit w/o turning sideways.

Comment

i tihnk im the only person who kinda doesnt recommend the twin loop.

maybe because i got a whole apexi system for cheaper but thats just me!!!
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

SNL* twin-loop is 98 shipped with tracking and insurance. get it from Eskay on H-T

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                            like everyone else said, the obx twinloop is the shit. great quality imo. i also had the obx evo and its quality was topnotch as well... just a little too loud for myself and the cop that wrote me the modified exhaust ticket.

another shot. btw, you can get it to fit w/o turning sideways.

hey, mines mounted exactly like that! lol.

yea, its been about a 1 1/2 and i got no complaints about the muffler yet, although, i do have a damn exhaust leak somewhere. fucking muffler shop, they better fucking fix it when i go back.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Thats looks tight mang. How does it sound.....
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                              X