Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

ApexI PSrevolution exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ApexI PSrevolution exhaust

Has anyone heard this exhaust, ApexI PS Revolution, on a F or H-series engine, preferrably Dohc? What would you say it sounds like at normal driving speeds and how about the higher rpms?

Do they make them for our gens? I looked at their website and it has nothing about it.

Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

I have no idea anything is possible as long as u have the dough

Comment

I read about it.. i doubt apexi has any plans for making it for the cb7 i mean.. if that was the case why not make the N1 ?? so yeh.. i havent heard of it.. but hks also came out with the dual chamber (valve operated) design... although apexi's is actually in production already while hks still hasnt made theirs yet only a plexiglass muffler showing the valve lol... id imagine that on a non vtec car it would make the car sound like it was vtec equipped
      seeing as how at low rpms/low throttle applied.. the valve is closed therefore the exhaust is routed through another chamber..
      at higher rpms/wot the valve is pushed back making the muffler straight through..

so yeh.. i want to get one even if its just the muffler seems like this is a good way for those who have pigs on their ass 24/7 to keep the Db down.

two thumbs up for apexi

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

i thought I saw it at planet performance, but it ain't there anymore? I'm still trying to decide what exhaust to get, let me know how it is. (if u get it)
        -pax217
        Seattle, WA

Comment

Thought i'd revive a old thread. I was browsing looking for a older post I made but decided to shine some light in this one while I'm at it.

Yes Apexi will never make a CB7 specific PS-Revolution exhaust....however Apexi did make PS-revolution "add-on" tips/silencers for some of their muffler lines that make it function the same way as the PS-Exhaust.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
          JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
          1994 Prelude V-Tec
          1999 CL 3.0
          2000 Prelude
          2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
          1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
          1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"