Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

lsd/differential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lsd/differential

anyone know if the 98-00 accord transmission use a different differential than the 90-97 models. i wanted to get a LSD for one but all i can find is lsd's for the 90-97 accords

I dont think the 6th gens had LSD? Maybe the V6 But why dont you get an obx or something? If not you could always buy an LSD trans m2b4 =D.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

that's what i'm talking about.....an aftermarket lsd. only thing i'v seen is those phantom grips, and there no way in hell i'd use that shit. that's why i wanted to know if the 98-00 used the same diff as th 90-97.

if anyone knows a site where i could compair part numbers, that would work too.

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
        that's what i'm talking about.....an aftermarket lsd. only thing i'v seen is those phantom grips, and there no way in hell i'd use that shit. that's why i wanted to know if the 98-00 used the same diff as th 90-97.

Here's a link for an LSD

KAAZ Limited Slip Differential
        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

do you have personal bad experiance with the phantom grip?
          justin
          My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

Originally posted by high c
            do you have personal bad experiance with the phantom grip?
            no......just haven't heard of any good ones.

Comment

go with obx or quaife
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

ive got a 90-97 OBX lsd mounted in a '99 accord tranny.. and it fits

still works good

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
                For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchaccord
                  ive got a 90-97 OBX lsd mounted in a '99 accord tranny.. and it fits

still works good
                  you just got 1,000 cool points
                  thanx

Comment

no......just haven't heard of any good ones.
                    ive had one in my transmission for the last 2 years...and not had any problems what so ever. Both tires lock when straight and unlock in turns. You can tell a huge huge difference over without it. But that is just my .02.
                    justin

Comment

Originally posted by high c
                      ive had one in my transmission for the last 2 years...and not had any problems what so ever. Both tires lock when straight and unlock in turns. You can tell a huge huge difference over without it. But that is just my .02.
                      justin
                      wait till you have to take her apart

Comment

i know this is off topic bud and i appologize, but why would i have to take it apart?

Comment

I think the Obx lsd is a decent diff.

I've also heard bad things about the phantom grip. Something about damaging or shaving your gear or something like that.
                          Vouches: Bruno8747, 1badwag, Excalibur02, Bliz07, Slick, Gloryaccordy, H23CB7.

Comment

Working...
                          X