Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

looking for a catback system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for a catback system

im looking for a 2.5" catback exhaust system that has dual tips on the muffler and gives the CB a little bit deeper tone. any suggestions or places to look?

Florida Meet Pictures!!!!!!!!

I got the muffler

you remember probably, I talked about it at that meet. Anyhow, still got it if you're interested.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

i forgot about that, i remember us talking about it now.... i found that its not a hole in my muffler but a hole in the pipe right before my muffler, about a 2" hole... is it a 2.5" inlet on the muffler?

Comment

Thermal might make one. I think thats what yeamans17 is running.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

if you get picky, u can always use a Kteller 2.5 inch weld up piping kit, then put resonators and your desired muffler

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

why dont u go to an exhaust shop and get one made?

my dad when he had a sentra ser spec v got the entire exhaust done 4 120 bucks......

its cheap if its made of jsut metal piping...as in not name brand
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=104311]
            my members page
            my myspace
            my car domain

Comment

ill look into that 92lxsleeper, i wanna get stainless pipes though so it will prolly cost more than 120..... im just trying to get an idea of all my options.

Comment

ya...he had really quality piped tho.......we always got good comments because the tone was very, very deep.....even at WOT it still kept its deep tone
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=104311]
                my members page
                my myspace
                my car domain

Comment

hmmmm..... could you find out what muffler and resonator he used? that way i have an idea......

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    Thermal might make one. I think thats what yeamans17 is running.
                    Thermal discontinued making Accord 90-93 exhaust systems, I know cuz I looked into it when my dad needed an SS one for our 93 LX.
                    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

OBX has a 2.5" inlet/outlet stainless dual-tip muffler, I'm running it on my red Accord. If you accompany it with a 22" long magnaflow resonator and Catco cat. converter with 2.5" piping it sounds nice with no high pitch sound, no raspiness and deep tone, it's a bit loud cruising 70-80mph but doesn't sound like a typical ricer 4banger.
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

cat back

i have a custom one with a 2 1/4 in. pipe and 3 in. tip it sounds real nice.
                        back at it again

Comment

Working...
                        X