Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

RS-R Exmag and DC Header!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehee..finally got my RS-R Exmag and DC in and thought i'd share some pics before i do the install 2morrow....

i'll post more pics of the progress later on....

92 Accord LX 5spd

bumski667, once you get all of that installed, let me know how you like it. I have been looking at RS-R exhaust for a while, but I haven't found anybody with it. In my opinion, the RS-R exhaust system looks awesome.
    "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

IMO RS*R is the best exhaust system out there!!! Great pick up!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

hmmm... i think this will be better in the Performance Tech Forum. Great looking RS*R... I envy you.

Comment

RSR Exhaust Pics....

RSR Exhaust Pics....

finally got the exhaust on today...overall i like the exhaust very much...it is a little louder than i expected it to be, considering it advertised that it's the quietest exhaust on the market as well as close to stock sounding, but then again, it purrrrrrrrsss like a kitten...nice deep roar to it....

well, took some quick pics and there's a little vid clip i shot so you guys can hear what it sounds like, but i can't upload it for some reason? tried uploading it to my aol server, but i tried downloading it and it came up an error...if someone wants to hose it...let me know........ enojy!

let me know what you guys think

92 Accord LX 5spd

Comment

wow.. that goes beyond stock looking..
            lol.. i still feel that some people will think u have just a tip on the stock muffler.. which then ull have to pull the car over step out.. walk them to the rear.. trip them so they see the RS*R emblem on the tip
            about the sound clip if its not huge ask steven(admin) accordtunerx
            by the way how much did that RS*R cost u ?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
              wow.. that goes beyond stock looking..
              lol.. i still feel that some people will think u have just a tip on the stock muffler.. which then ull have to pull the car over step out.. walk them to the rear.. trip them so they see the RS*R emblem on the tip
              about the sound clip if its not huge ask steven(admin) accordtunerx
              by the way how much did that RS*R cost u ?

yea..i like how it's stock looking...didn't want a huge cannister hanging in the back

maybe i'll get some better clips later on during the week and ask him to upload them to cb7tuner.....

got it for little over 4 bills...

92 Accord LX 5spd

Comment

damn.. that shit is cleeeeeen. woot. nice.

Comment

Sound Clips finally!!!
                  if you have quicktime on your browser, it should automatically load and save...if you want to save the file...right click and save as, but add .mpg at the end...don't ask why..it's the only way it'll work off of AOL server...

vids are small in screen size, but audio should be good....

Startup 2.5mb

Freeway 5.7mb

92 Accord LX 5spd

Comment

Wow, sounds just like my exhaust and mines 2.5" piping. Sounds like it's got some real balls to it. Hurray! Let's here it for Jose's $235 eBay Bullet 2.5 mandral cat-back!!! YAY!!.

Seriously though you can tell that's quality work. I like it. It does sound great, like mine .

Clean your dashboard man, jesus loo kat all that dust.

And damn 3K rpm at 70 in 5th holy machorol!!! I'm at 4k rpm at 70 in 5th damn H23A tranny.
                    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

wow!!! awesome.. pitty u really didnt "get on it" lol
                      but wow.. the smooth tone and bassy sound was very nice..
                      madd props.. were did u purchase the RS*R?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX

Clean your dashboard man, jesus loo kat all that dust.

And damn 3K rpm at 70 in 5th holy machorol!!! I'm at 4k rpm at 70 in 5th damn H23A tranny.
                        lol..yea...haven't washed or clean my car for like 3 weeks...need to though...

my bro's TL Type S is at 3K going 80....lol

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                        wow!!! awesome.. pitty u really didnt "get on it" lol
                        but wow.. the smooth tone and bassy sound was very nice..
                        madd props.. were did u purchase the RS*R?
                        yea...i wanted to floor it...but it's hard shifting, holding the steering wheel and holding the camera at the same time....maybe next time i'll have someone in the car with me

got it from groupbuycenter.com

92 Accord LX 5spd

Comment

how did u get it so cheap? i looked all over that group buy site and theres no headers or rsr exhausts for sale? is it only sometimes you get good deals?

please explain, thanks.
                          1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by growguy
                            how did u get it so cheap? i looked all over that group buy site and theres no headers or rsr exhausts for sale? is it only sometimes you get good deals?

please explain, thanks.
                            umm...last i checked the groupbuy for the rsr was still on there..ends the 10th i believe....check it again and check under the exhausts sub-menu...

92 Accord LX 5spd

Comment

I KNOW im grave diggin thread wise but..
                              bumski.. havent been able to get those vids with a buddy of urs in the car so u can "floor it" like i wanted ya to ?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
                              X