Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

94 accord Exhaust System!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94 accord Exhaust System!

ok... i got a f22b2(94 accord motor) and i am buying a set of headers for it and a exhaust. BUt my quesiton is if i get a 94 accord exhaust will it line up with my under carriage. I know that a 90-93 accord exhaust would line up and bolt to the 94 headers.. but the exhaust i am buying is angle mounted and i love it and so i am asking will it line up with all the hangers and etc under my 92 accord.or if anyone has put a 94 accord full exhaust and if it were hard or not and if it was a direct bolt on or like slight modification?
    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Ok Your CB7 exhaust will NOT bolt up to a CD5's header. No way, no how. The CD5 uses a different style exhaust period.

I'm pretty sure there is someone on here or HS that used a CD5 exhaust on a CB7 (or was it the other way around) and only had to mode minor things but I'm not sure. Doing a search on either site will provide you with the best answers.

When I was running my F22B1 I used my Bullet CB7 full cat-back with an eBay high flow cat and a Reactive header for the F22B1. I had to mode the header and weld on extra pipe, flange, and flex pipe to make it bolt onto the CB7 exhaust. It worked great. Definately more work then it was worth though, that engine was a peice of shit but either way I got it right.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

You didn't like the B1? Why not?

Comment

Working...
      X