Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

apexi ws 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apexi ws 2

i was wonder if any body has got the new apexi ws 2 system yet. i know they change the design of the muffler and tip a little so i wanted to see what it looked like for our cars.
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

i order it on thursday from racing lab so ill tell u wussup. but i jus got this email from them saying

Honda 90-93 Accord 2Dr/4Dr DX, LX, EX Apexi WS2 Series Exhaust System (Part#116-KH08) is currently out of stock, and we are waiting for our new shipment from Apexi. There will be a 5-7 days delay on processing your order before it will be ship out.

Option:
    1)Cancel your order
    2)Wait for the new shipment.

Please advise and contact us for any questions
    Thank you

Customer Support

so i guesss i have 2 wait

Comment

i've been waiting for 4 weeks for mine it's like waiting to open xmas presents everyday.
      BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

cool guys i want pics when you get them please. im really thinking about it. ill proably go with the ws2 instead of the first one i found both of them for around 405 shipped so i just want to see the difference
        cb7 sold

Comment

I got the World Sport II from Options Auto Salon recently. Got it in a week to Hawaii. It sounds amazing!! Very quiet but effective. Sounds just right imo. Very easy to install, I did it myself in an hour or two. It was a must have w/ my H22 swap. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

I highly recommend the Apexi WSII

Comment

cool i thing from what ive seen in a pic the only difference is the tips edge is rolled on the ws 2 so when ever i decide to get it im gonging with the ws2
            cb7 sold

Comment

cant wait to get mine
              -sleepy

Comment

By the way fellas i may decide to jump on this but how much power did you get out of this. And furthermore how much did it cost you guys?

Comment

they for around 400 to 420 you can find them just have to look around
                  cb7 sold

Comment

www.hopupracing.com the're 385
                    aRe mY tAiLlIgHtS wOrKiNg Ok?

CB7 SE COUPE Crew #00

carsponsorship.com apply here

Comment

hmm

shipped?

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

yo 4drcord what kinda exhaust you got? it looks neat

Comment

apexi

WS 1 muffler with custom piping

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Is it loud or quiet? i May get one but cops are gonna mess with me anyways? felt any power in yours?

Comment

the world sport series catbacks are all pretty quiet... ws1 or II.

when i had my f22, i gained nearly half a second (1/4 ET) switching from stock to the ws.

so, i'd reccomend either... both are about the same price.

Comment

Working...
                              X