Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

fidanza axles??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fidanza axles??

Ok so ive searched here, honda-tech and accordinglydone. Can anyone tell me just how good fidanza axles are? I'm talking about the ones rated for 300hp. I currently have Driveshaftshop level 0's, which have been broken already. Its either these or the DSS level 2.9, but those are $800. Any thoughts are appreciated

What setup are you running to need upgraded axles? And how hard do you launch the car?

Comment

There's a company here in Ottawa that upgraded my axles for at least 300hp, it's called c-vtech (no not vtec, it really is v-tech). I can get you their number if you want and see if they offer shipping. LMK

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

i know the worlds fastest prelude( running 10's) uses stock axles...maybe it would be cheaper to go easier on the launches?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

ok ill admit it, launched the car a few times at 5k...its a f22b dohc and tranny. SOOO maybe i should just get new level 0's and be a little more gentle Whats a good point to launch on this motor? I've noticed that it has to at least be close to 3 to keep it from bogging.....

Comment

i usually launch at 2800 rpms... and lower air pressure in the tires so they grab better. any higher on the rpms and i start to spin. i have had no trouble with axles... and if and when i break them.. they are stock so a cheap fix.

Originally posted by Devergote
            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Is the F22B stock? You should not be able to break DSS axles. I have been to their place, those things are made tough.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
              X