Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Throw CEL Code 43 fuel supply system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throw CEL Code 43 fuel supply system?

Well one day i was just cruzin down the highway and all the sudden my check engine light turns on and pull over and get out my paper clip and read the blinks and it blinked 4 slow times and 3 fast so thats code 43..Which is fuel supply system? what in the heck is that? and what is the problem?

thanks

josh
    Project EX Coupe Coming Soon...
    ..::Built not Bought::..

x2 bump for that, I had this problem once too!!!
    H22-T FTW!!!

Comment

Bumpppp I Had This Code Before I Started To Turbo It I Changed My Injectors To 550CC'S I Installed A Walbro 255 Hp Fuel Pump I Installed A Aem Fuel Rail And Fuel Pressure Regulator So I Hope I Solved The Problem. I Guess Ill Have To Find Out When The Time Comes To Start It Again. But My Old Injectors Were Mismatched I Had 3 Alike And One Different So If Anyone Can Shed Some Light To This Problem It Would Be More Than Helpful

Comment

Josh26

I dont think u have to go all out like your boy xtremecb7.... Get a volt meter and test ur line to ur fuel pump... That would be one of ther first things I would look at. Also look and see if its just a fuse that went bad... then u can start lookning into fuel pump and injector issues...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

had the same problem on a f22dohc.....ended up being the o2 had a wire crossed.....fixed it no more MIL......
          F22A1:blew up
          F22A1/H22:blew up
          F22A6/H22: " "
          F22A4/H22: " "
          H23A1 boosted:blew up
          H23A1:traded
          H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
          FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

Originally posted by Josh26
            Well one day i was just cruzin down the highway and all the sudden my check engine light turns on and pull over and get out my paper clip and read the blinks and it blinked 4 slow times and 3 fast so thats code 43..Which is fuel supply system? what in the heck is that? and what is the problem?

thanks

josh

whenever i had this problem it was ALWAYS my o2 sensor, its part of the fuel system cuz it tells your injectors how much gas to give

Comment

Originally posted by camdizawg
              whenever i had this problem it was ALWAYS my o2 sensor, its part of the fuel system cuz it tells your injectors how much gas to give
              x2 on the O2 sensor. I've had this CEL before and after I boosted the car, I also changed everything fuel system related, pump, filter, injectors ect...and the CEL continued, so then my tuner disactivaed the O2 sensor and the code went away.

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22
              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

o2 sensor.

it has eyes!!!

Comment

i changed my 02 sensor and the cell comes on from time to time. <<<< it somes on mostly only when i come out of the high way.
                  are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Yesterday I was driving and my car threw a code 30 - Automatic Tranny Signal A

My car is a Auto to 5 speed conversion and I've had it this way for years. Maybe it's still confused what it actually is.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

Working...
                    X