Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

ARC induction Box???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARC induction Box???

do you think there is a way that a ARC induction box could fit the a H22 equipped CB??? Just another crazy ass idea I got. i know that they make them for the B-series only.

yup, im using the ARC piping right now. no box though, too exspensive for my wallet right now. lol
    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
      yup, im using the ARC piping right now. no box though, too exspensive for my wallet right now. lol
      lol. how much did that run you?
      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Pretty sure you can mount the box where the battery is and run piping to it.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

lol. how much did that run you?
          the question should be, how much did that cost u?!.... both piping and box is too damn exspensive. thats why i havint looked into buying both. expecially with no carb. sticker
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

If I were in cali using my stock piping but removed my airbox to use a K&N filter would my car be crushed?

Comment

the ARC box will fit if you relocate your batter to the trunk other than that its a tight squeeze!
              "form follows function."
              Louis Sullivan

Comment

I know they have them for CD6 and other JDM accords. Relocation of the battery is a must though.
                I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by 10thcb7
                  If I were in cali using my stock piping but removed my airbox to use a K&N filter would my car be crushed?
                  why would your car be crushed?

or do you mean the filter crushed in a front end collision?
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I wonder how hard it would be to fabricate an ARC style box...project anyone?!

Dan
                    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                      why would your car be crushed?

or do you mean the filter crushed in a front end collision?
                      i would think because of that shuff going on i cali where if ur caught racing or modding your car on the street they will crush it

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                        I wonder how hard it would be to fabricate an ARC style box...project anyone?!

Dan
                        I may consider this. I love welding/working with aluminum.

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7
                          i would think because of that shuff going on i cali where if ur caught racing or modding your car on the street they will crush it
                          They'll just write you a fix-it ticket for that and whatever else violations you've got, tint btw isn't legal at all in front, which sucks for cali folks. But the only time they'll crush your car is if you get caught street racing.

member's ride thread
                          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                          91 Accord SE 176k
                          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

(knda off topic..) i coulda sworn that ur car will get crushed if you have a part in your car that was reported stolen.
                            la passion de la moto <3

the spoiled girlfriend wants rims!

Comment

Working...
                            X