Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

f22 cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22 cam

anyone replace theirs? how much u spend? i've been lookin and i can't find one...like an upgrade not replacing the stock w/ stock

Find me in the canyons

local junkyard trip and Delta regrinds FTW!!!

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

you can go a few different routes....the best probably being bisimoto since well hes the F22A fucking king and he doesnt do just generic regrinds...but he cost $$$...well worth it hough

The cheaper alternative is delta...many people run them successfully...but they are just a generic regrind

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
        local junkyard trip and Delta regrinds FTW!!!
        delta regrinds? and that is? lol

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
          deltacam.com they take your stock cam and they regrind it based on your specifications.
          o i c. wat if i just ordered an stock cam? wud it do anything to the performance?

Find me in the canyons

Comment

but a stock cam is what is in your cb7 right now...so replacing it with something completely the same would not change anything correct?

even A1 to an A6 cam is practically worthless unless you have things to let it breathe in the top end.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

you want to replace a stock cam....with a stock cam?

Unless you have an f22a1 and you switch it to an f22a6 cam its not gonna make a difference....and even if you do do that its not gonna be a great difference.

edit: wed3k beat me to it lol

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

contact bisimoto and get cam from him, he is the master of sohc motors. I would go to the junkyard and get a cam, and send it in for bisi to regrind, that way your not waiting without a car while your cam is being grinded on. I think a level one regrind is like 225, but it is well worth it

Comment

i have a regrind if your interested i have been trying to get rid of it for a while now

GOT BOOST???

massive part out on accord almost everything is going

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125294

Comment

I have a regrind also if you wanna do local pick-up or if you wanna trade that stock one your gettin + cash. Ill even meet up half way if you dont wanna drive down to 909 area.
                    Justin Peralta

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rider
                      anyone replace theirs? how much u spend? i've been lookin and i can't find one...like an upgrade not replacing the stock w/ stock
                      I had Delta re-grind mine. It was $188.50.(DOHC) I sent mine in on a Mon. and got them back Wed.

I live in Seattle and they are located in Tacoma so it wasn't far from me. It might take a little longer for you.

They quoted me at $94.50 a cam for my 260's.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                        I had Delta re-grind mine. It was $188.50.(DOHC) I sent mine in on a Mon. and got them back Wed.

I live in Seattle and they are located in Tacoma so it wasn't far from me. It might take a little longer for you.

They quoted me at $94.50 a cam for my 260's.
                        and was it worth it?

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                        My Ride thread
                        Flickr
                        Originally posted by d112crzy
                        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                        All I gotta really say is:
                        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                          you want to replace a stock cam....with a stock cam?

Unless you have an f22a1 and you switch it to an f22a6 cam its not gonna make a difference....and even if you do do that its not gonna be a great difference.

edit: wed3k beat me to it lol
                          r sayin u can put a a6 cam in aan a1 and it will make a diff?

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
                            and was it worth it?
                            Yes. Pulls a lot harder from about 4k- to about 6.5k
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                            X