Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

need help with a chipped p06! msg me or text me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help with a chipped p06! msg me or text me!

Hey guys i'm in need of help with an ecu i just got.. its a p06 converted over to vtec.. need help from only guys who know what they are talking about that know everything about the conversion to vtec! text me 507-696-2756 or AIM - racinmasonc or PM me!
    HAN - ZiviCase10287
    Honda-tech - zivicase
    HMT - draztik
    d-series - draztik
    Team Integra - RacinMasonC

Do you get a CEL when you turn the ignition to the "ON" position?

If that doesn't happen, then the ecu is good. You probably just have a bad chip.

If you want to test the ecu, you'll have to open it up and cut a jumper wire j1. That will revert the ecu back to stock. a p06 will start your engine. It won't idle right, but it will start.

If it's good, you'll then have to resolder that jumper back.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

haven't checked the CEL light.. and its really fucking cold out now.. fucking minnesota lol.. i'll check on it tomorrow tho.. PMing won't really work for me guys.. it keeps saying the databases are down..
      HAN - ZiviCase10287
      Honda-tech - zivicase
      HMT - draztik
      d-series - draztik

Comment

Yea, you sent the same message to me like 4 times.

Anyways, you should notice the CEL right away. Once you turn the ignition key to on, if the ecu is bad, the CEL automatically goes on.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

lol yeah my bad... if my memory is right... i think it did come on... thats just my memory i just turned the key right away to turn it on and i think i saw it on but i'll check tomorrow
          HAN - ZiviCase10287
          Honda-tech - zivicase
          HMT - draztik
          d-series - draztik

Comment

Working...
          X