Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F20A/F20B Rod length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F20A/F20B Rod length

Come on ladies, this is pertaining to my F20A DOHC, but im sure its the same for F20B. i know someone has to know what rods will fit in this block without clearance issues with the pistons and head. i am 100% positive that pistons and sleeves for an f22 will fit in the block. i appreciate the help guys, im sure if wikked sees this he will chime in. let me know fellas. thanks.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Originally posted by bagoon316
    Come on ladies, this is pertaining to my F20A DOHC, but im sure its the same for F20B. i know someone has to know what rods will fit in this block without clearance issues with the pistons and head. i am 100% positive that pistons and sleeves for an f22 will fit in the block. i appreciate the help guys, im sure if wikked sees this he will chime in. let me know fellas. thanks.
    Do you have the old rods still? What are they stamped with?

Comment

ive looked and looked and havent found any rods form any other honda that will fit

yet

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

no the engine isnt pulled apart. the one i have now will remain and a second will be built. the only thing i can think of doing is having custom rods built. damn that will be expensive though.

almostJDM...do you know if i am correct about the pistons and sleeves?

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

yea you can use f22 pistons in the f20b/a block they both have the same bore size

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

do you have aim...i think it would be easier i have a couple more questions i asked in an older thread that no one answered, and you were the one i was looking for to help answer them. i am on aim its the same s/n as this.

Comment

Working...
            X