Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

methanol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my friend had methanol sprayers on his mr2. He told me it's a common mod done to FI cars. He too used windshield washer fluids.
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      I ordered up cooling mist with the half gallon tank now im not really sure if i wanna use it.
      cooling mist is completely different than meth injection.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
        btw, one of the cheapest solutions to finding methanol is buying certain kinds of windshield washer fluid

i thought about doing meth, but i didnt want to worry about filling the system and worrying about a problem with it spraying under boost. easy way to go kaboom. thats why you need a top of the line system with warning indicators etc.
        My friend use wal mart brand he say it like 1.20 something like that for a gallon lol. Its really cheap haha.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
          the car is in Collingswood westmont area parked under the Patco station near those house next to his or his brother STI....both are turbocharged
          ha, im not that far from there and i think i saw an sti around the train station sometime ago. but i never saw any grand national around there yet.
          my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
          MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            My friend use wal mart brand he say it like 1.20 something like that for a gallon lol. Its really cheap haha.
            Just go to a real performance shop and buy the good stuff. It costs about 3bux a gallon like regular gas.

Comment

Working...
            X