Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

500whp/500wtq cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
    Blazen,

The HHR WW will be makin 260 hp/260tq from a 2.0 liter turcharged ecotec 4 banger. Must be a domestic automaker thing.
    With thier bloated figures it is
    It also gets 35 mpgs too right!?
    Your man for wiring solutions!
    CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
    CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Man
      With thier bloated figures it is

Stop being so closed minded and stop dissing on Chevy every fucking chance you get, douche bag.
      Last edited by foamypirate; 02-14-2008, 11:03 PM.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

well foamy pirate consider this, YOU ARE ON A HONDA FORUM! so get used to it or sign off. peace

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Man
          Probably so.
          "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
          ><((((º>

Comment

There's no point in really having even numbers. You want everything to be in sync and balanced. Most cars that have 500 ponies, do not have 500 ft/lbs. of torque (Built or bought) a very few.

If you do have 500 ponies, try to get your torque where it can be effective in all power ranges. 500 ft/lbs on a FWD car that weighs next to nothin' is well...

A vette with 500 ponies and 500 ft/lbs has some big as tires on the back so that the power can be laid to the street. I say just make sure everything is drivable, not uncontrolable. Good luck.
            Last edited by Straight Success; 02-17-2008, 06:51 PM.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by cornerkid322
              well foamy pirate consider this, YOU ARE ON A HONDA FORUM! so get used to it or sign off. peace
              Yes, I failed to notice that I was on a Honda forum...not.

That's like saying I live in the north, so it's ok to make fun of blacks.

As it is, I'm sick of his constant bitching about Chevy, and I have the privelege (note: not right, it IS a privelege) to voice my opinion about it.
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Whe n it comes to rear wheel drive cars why would you want even numbers even then...why not put out 800Hp/500tq? Whats with the even numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
                  Yes, I failed to notice that I was on a Honda forum...not.

That's like saying I live in the north, so it's ok to make fun of blacks.

As it is, I'm sick of his constant bitching about Chevy, and I have the privelege (note: not right, it IS a privelege) to voice my opinion about it.
                  Well just leave him alone...some people just dont like Chevy, Ford, or any domestic for that reason...I personaly have nothing against neither.But whining about somone hating on chevy is just childish and immature...

Comment

Is it anymore "immature" and "childish" than his constant bashing? He bags on them every chance he gets. In the ZR1 thread, in the this thread, just look it up. Any thread mentioning Chevy, he bags on.

He's about as useful as huge fucking pile of dirty, used douches.

Later.
                    Last edited by foamypirate; 02-17-2008, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010
                      Whe n it comes to rear wheel drive cars why would you want even numbers even then...why not put out 800Hp/500tq? Whats with the even numbers?
                      I love to know too, sure they need the big tq to move those heavy V8 block and chassis, but it could be a marketing thing. about 40% of domestic and some import car maker have match or within -+ 10 for their hp and tq. personally I like more HP, less tq on automatic less axle i have to replace..
                      90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
                      < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

sorry for the old thread bump, but i have a old mag laying around with a 800hp civic eg. that thing is a beast. and he has no traction 1st and 2nd. gets traction in third. but if you dont race from a dig, that hp could help you beat some fast cars.
                        miss my turbo cb7
                        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                          sorry for the old thread bump, but i have a old mag laying around with a 800hp civic eg. that thing is a beast. and he has no traction 1st and 2nd. gets traction in third. but if you dont race from a dig, that hp could help you beat some fast cars.
                          my dad has a 900 Hp Evo 8 that he races (my dad is young at heart) anyways, i could only imagine after driving that how hard it would be to control a 800 HP front wheel drive car!

my dads car is hard enough to drive!
                          UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

Working...
                          X