Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Mugen p13 Chip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mugen p13 Chip?

Can I chip my p13 that came with my H22A with this chip? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MUGEN...Q5fAccessories

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
    "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

I thought p13's couldn't be chipped. It almost seems like it's a scam or something?

"Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

P13 can NOT be chipped. only the p28 for an h22.

And that "mugen chip" is so fake dude, install that and your motor will be ready to explode! (detonate)

Comment

lmao well wtf. That's so retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
          lmao well wtf. That's so retarded.
          thats ebay... they do that all the time.

Comment

Just so you know Spoon made a P13 ECU that was "Factory" Chipped.
            There was one for sale on here a while back

Well thats very odd I have a P13 J-AT thats been socketted and chipped with a re-burnable rom.
            I dont know who did it, but it looks legit. I can definatly tell its not an E*** unit.
            Rev Limit 9K
            Ful CEL funtion
            Knock Sensor Enabled
            5400 RPM VTEC
            No speed limiter
            Passes smog aswell.
            I still get pretty good gas mileage, about 25-31 really depends on my foot.
            Only thing I dont like, the idle surges because its a Automatic ECU
            Even my stock Auto P13 surges.
            I have a USDM Manual P13 that doesnt idle surge.

Written on it is
            Tested Ok
            Manual Converted
            KS-Rom

Ill take it out and take pictures.

Heres a vid lol
            Last edited by CB7Man; 04-21-2010, 04:02 AM.
            Your man for wiring solutions!
            CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
            CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Working...
            X