Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Choosing a Wideband o2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choosing a Wideband o2

The 3 ive been looking at are the:

Innovative LM-1
    PLX M-300
    Zeitronix Zt-2

and so far the PLX unit seems like the best in terms of options and price. However on the website they state the m-300 is not capable of datalogging, which is fine because I can datalog from my Ecu, correct?

Finally the rpm sensor, Is this necessary on a wideband? Since I am datalogging rpm signal from ecu?

Datalogging with p06 using crome

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

I'm planning on going with the Innovate LC-1 with an in-dash wideband gauge. I'll be datalogging with a P28/Hondata S300. Just my .02
    Originally posted by Junior Smurff
    Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
      The 3 ive been looking at are the:

Innovative LM-1
      PLX M-300
      Zeitronix Zt-2

and so far the PLX unit seems like the best in terms of options and price. However on the website they state the m-300 is not capable of datalogging, which is fine because I can datalog from my Ecu, correct?

Finally the rpm sensor, Is this necessary on a wideband? Since I am datalogging rpm signal from ecu?

Datalogging with p06 using crome
      its easier to have the RPM, A/F ratio, and throttle position all on one program screen. The datalogging is ok but check to see if your wideband is compadible with whatever datalogging program u choose.

If your RPM signal isn't on the same program screen as your A/F ratio then how do u know what rpm ur a/f's were?
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

my thougthts exactly, but im pretty sure I can datalog a/f and rpm through ecucontrol program by the looks of it?

Comment

I personally researched and found the Zeitronix Zt-2 to be the best all over!!

WaC!

Comment

zt-2 is great. i would have actually gotten that one with the gauge, but its too damn expensive, so I went with the plx m300.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

waiting for the plx to ship

Comment

Anybody thought about using the AEM UEGO? I've heard nothing but good, and it is a digital guage display.

-Kyle
                SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
                -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

so are all the others, ive never really heard of any of those wb's not having digital displays.

the uego is just too damn expensive just like the rest of AEM's stuff. zt-2, lc-1, lm-1, plx will do just fine when compared to those.

plus, the only one that has linear output is the plx.

Comment

I just think the guage style is nice...It's not that expensive...

-Kyle
                    SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
                    -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

it is when you compare it to the other wb's that do more or just as much. but i agree, the gauge is nice.

Comment

I didnt get a great feeling from the aem unit when i was researching it.

Comment

Working...
                        X