Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

can someone put a basemap on my already chipped p06?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone put a basemap on my already chipped p06?

as the title says, if i were to send someone by chipped p06, could you, kind person, put a turbo basemap on it? i have changed my na plans and my turbo kit came in today, so i hope to install it in about 2 weeks. i could pay you something for your troubles, just please dont make it a lot, as the wife already doesnt approve of my plans(oops). id pay shipping obviously, and id like to know that you are a reputable person.
    thanks in advance.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

mrx, accordr33, or d11crzy

(mrx) thats if he's still doing it though
    "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

you dont have to yell sir, i know mrx does them, but i know he has a real life and business and such and i dont want to bother him again. ive already talked to d11crzy and we've worked out a plan. thanks for the advice though.

Comment

dunno if i have a basemap for your exact setup, but if you want to send me your chip (no need to send the whole ECU) i can do it for you..

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

word, well, im good and thats why im doing with d112crzy. however, my brother needs a chipped p06 with a basemap, do you sell those accordr33?

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
            word, well, im good and thats why im doing with d112crzy. however, my brother needs a chipped p06 with a basemap, do you sell those accordr33?
            Yeah. i have a chipped P75 here ready to go...(same deal as the p06, just a different name)

If your really getting serious about this stuff, a chip burner is not a bad investment..

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Hey do you live in lexington kentucky? I live in fort mitchell near covington.
              Ive got an lm-1 a laptop crome and free time. I could help you with a basemap and base tune.

Comment

just pm me for my phone number.

Comment

word, yeah, i live in lexington, ky. you should come out sometime, and we should have an in, ky, oh, il meet sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                    you dont have to yell sir, i know mrx does them, but i know he has a real life and business and such and i dont want to bother him again. ive already talked to d11crzy and we've worked out a plan. thanks for the advice though.
                    actually wanted to test the bigger size w/typing....i'm bored, was waiting for my car....but your right, hard man to get ahold of
                    "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

everycar is diffrent i wouldnt do a base map from somone elses car ur just asking for problems ur car may have diffrent fuel system / turbo/ everything if diffrent even the volumetric effeciency! of the motor! just remember that .........

Comment

^that sig is HAWT, its like looking up a accord's skirt to see whats inside

Comment

Originally posted by turboh22accord
                          everycar is diffrent i wouldnt do a base map from somone elses car ur just asking for problems ur car may have diffrent fuel system / turbo/ everything if diffrent even the volumetric effeciency! of the motor! just remember that .........
                          this is why its called a basemap. it NEEDS to be tuned.

I already suggested chesserboxer get a chip burner(i think i did, lol.) if i didnt, now i did.

ill get your chip out tomorow for sure! sorry for the delay.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

If you need a f22 dsm setup with no basemap the perfect tune hit me up .

Comment

Working...
                            X