Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

NA F22 map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NA F22 map

hey guys, i'm looking for a lil decent map for an F22 w/ nothing but bolt-ons(i/h/e) and H23 IM, PLEASE lmk what ya'll got i'll REALLY appreciate, thnx

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

ttt...

My Ride thread
    Flickr
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

http://www.xenocron.com/bins/index.p...ctory=Uberdata
      look for a map named 'F22A1 NA.bin' made by me

its not what you want, but it'll work as a basemap.

All I had was an short ram.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

will i be able to run on it safely?.....

My Ride thread
        Flickr

Comment

sure.

A map is never safe until you tuned it for your engine. Doesnt matter if it was tuned for someone elses engine with similar mods. It's different for every engine.

IF that one doesnt work for you, then try my F22B DOHC map that's on the same page.

that will most likely be too rich tho.

Comment

cause i ordered the chipping kit from moates.net and i have someone that's gonna do all the chipping for $15 and he said to get 'im a map and he'll burn it for me if i want, so ima need something i can ride around in safely(even for those times when i get the heavy foot)

My Ride thread
            Flickr

Comment

Either of those maps should work.

None will run your car as it should be running tho.

Try both, and run whichever "feels" best. If he has a wideband, have him monitor the afr's and see which is safest, at least.

I should have a map for exactly what you're looking for before May. I'm gona swap a jdm f22a and use an h23 IM and I already have a i/h/e.

I doubt there will be much differences anyways. Just a little messing with the fuel.

Comment

cool, i'll go ahead and run one of those map you made(i've already had them saved on my pc for months now ) and hit me up whenever you have that other map setup so i can give it a try

Once again, thnx a lot for your help man, you know your shit!

My Ride thread
                Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
                  cool, i'll go ahead and run one of those map you made(i've already had them saved on my pc for months now ) and hit me up whenever you have that other map setup so i can give it a try

Once again, thnx a lot for your help man, you know your shit!
                  You shouldn't ever run any basemap with a leadfoot. If you have to, chop your legs off. Not a very intelligent comment I would say.
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

i understand, thnx for the look-out though

My Ride thread
                    Flickr

Comment

You get that map working on your car?

Bad new, I'm not gona have a map for you. My swap is completed, but it does not start and I have run out of time to work on it. I dont even know when the next time I can come work on it will be. Maybe at the end of the summer?

Sorry to all you folks that were expecting this map or similar maps.

Comment

it's cool man, i appreciate your work, but i'm doing my headswap nxt week so i'm just gonna run the DOHCF22B map on that bin site once again, thnx 4 everything

My Ride thread
                        Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
                          it's cool man, i appreciate your work, but i'm doing my headswap nxt week so i'm just gonna run the DOHCF22B map on that bin site once again, thnx 4 everything
                          You better post back your findings on which map worked better for your application and not be like the many others that start threads and never finish them.
                          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

i know, i'm supposed to be receiving the headbolts and getting the head back this week, then i'm going at it nxt week

My Ride thread
                            Flickr

Comment

Well, kinda good news.

I will be going back home this weekend to work on my car. Hopefully the problem gets fixed. If it is what I think it is, then my car should be running and i will get a map out.

It will be for an f22a with H23 IM/tb AND delta 272 regrind. (ebay intake/4-2-1 header and custom 2.5" header-back exhaust)

I'm contemplating taking off the cam just so I can have maps for various setups, but that's extra work and I get nothing out of it. We'll see how I feel about it this weekend tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X