Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it worth it?

Moates Hulog

USB Datalogging

With this device, you can perform datalogging on your Honda ECU using USB as your PC interface. Comes with converter box, USB cable, and a cable to go from the box to your 4-pin header on the ECU. Comes with CD for drivers and install instructions.

source: www.xenocron.com

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
    My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Does it work on your stock ecu or do you have to pin another socket in it?

Greetz Erwin
    My last ride

Comment

The one in that pic is socketed. Probably better to email Xenocron to get an answer on whether or not you can use it on a stock ECU
      1993 Prelude S
      F22A1
      custom'ish turbo setup
      180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
      18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
      currently being rebuilt

Comment

Typically you use a datalogging enabled rom and depending on your software you may need to switch your ECU to full duplex instead of the default half duplex.

What is your goal?
        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
          Typically you use a datalogging enabled rom and depending on your software you may need to switch your ECU to full duplex instead of the default half duplex.

What is your goal?
          More torque.....

Greetz Erwin
          My last ride

Comment

Well for that you'll need to tune it and you can not tune your stock ECU. You will need to have a chipped ECU such as a P06, P28, P74, P74, etc. with a base map (tune). Then within your tunning software using things such as datalogging, realtime monitoring, tuning, and etc. you can make changes to the map and adjust your tune accordingly to achieve your desired results.
            My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Working...
            X